Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The one point you made is fair, the rest I said very clearly were nonsense. We're just ignoring all of the other posts you and pickle had that I said were stupid? I don't care to argue this any further though when you clearly made up your mind and any response I gave was just going to further fuel the fire in your mind.

Show me which posts of mine you said were stupid?

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What have I missed? 

Matts claimed Vig after 2 votes, I was the leading vote getter without having made a post yet, Mwil is in the duel because someone put him there, Malf knows who put them there, Swag has remained in character through every post, and Woz just woke up.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Matts claimed Vig after 2 votes, I was the leading vote getter without having made a post yet, Mwil is in the duel because someone put him there, Malf knows who put them there, Swag has remained in character through every post, and Woz just woke up.

oh and Pickle is a bandit.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What have I missed? 

Matts only claimed because he genuinely just joined to be killed and rolled civ special. Instead of letting the hammer come (which it would of) he got it out of the way.

He has also vowed to kill counselor tonight, so if you dont want that to happen, you should lynch him. 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

lets get down to brass, my good man jim.

you know who threw blondie into the street, dont ya.

and youre claiming him to be town, because thats how you think it looks to the other town members.

but it dont

I'm listening...

For the record, I don't think that him getting thrown into the duel makes him a civ, but I think it makes him less likely to be a bandit than the rest of the people in the group. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Matts only claimed because he genuinely just joined to be killed and rolled civ special. Instead of letting the hammer come (which it would of) he got it out of the way.

He has also vowed to kill counselor tonight, so if you dont want that to happen, you should lynch him. 

it would be an interesting bandit plan to claim vig right away and call your a town target that many folks would be okay with seeing die.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you talking in third person? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it would be an interesting bandit plan to claim vig right away and call your a town target that many folks would be okay with seeing die.

The fact that you are entertaining this, and your constant soft push/purposeful denial, only points to how scummy you are. 

If I didnt have to revenge kill counselor out of prideful spite, I would put a bullet between your eyes.