Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

guessing its the same guy who did it to you

So this would confirm that @Woz was correct in that it’s not a night move and can happen after the duel is set. still think town?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Y’all threw me in the duel!? I’m clear town. That had to be a scum move 

He says scum

town move i think

Why still town? 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No. You know I’m town. It’s obvious. Why would they throw me in? I claimed a move and said I wasn’t going to to use it on you or Racks and then I get thrown in... either one of you did it or someone is trying to protect one of you. 

i didnt do it

second of all, dont claim a move. that probably wasnt the best idea

Aw hell. Ain't got no damned insurance, reckon most folks in my predicament may well go for the snake oil over yonder. If yask me, I'd reckon the gubment might ought to provide some sort o relief to ussins that can't afford no medical services. But I ain't holdin muh breath on that one.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

o this would confirm that @Woz was correct in that it’s not a night move and can happen after the duel is set. still think town

i think town

maybe other

its too op for mafia imo when the voting rules already favor mafia controlling the duel with private votes

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i think town

maybe other

its too op for mafia imo when the voting rules already favor mafia controlling the duel with private votes

Why would town go Counselor then? Claiming a night move against scum puts a lot of unnecessary heat and pressure on him pretty early IMO if he’s scum.

• Like 1

Anyhow, this Butch done alrite by me. Macaw seems like he's off his rocker, but I'd leave 'im be fer now. Think I'll wind up goin for this "Van Day Lay" feller. Kinda name is that?

But no need to make haste. Fella from out east once told me "patience is a virtue". I ain't never met this "patience" broad, but I'm inclined to take it slow either way.

• Like 1

probably because they suspect hes a bandit

or he could be an other as well who doesnt want that move put on him

It’s interesting how much you are defending or reasoning that I must be something else other than town. This was a scum move.

Is this you soft claiming other?

Just now, Counselor said:

It’s interesting how much you are defending or reasoning that I must be something else other than town. This was a scum move.

Is this you soft claiming other?

no.

im just saying that all duel related moves are likely town because mafia already basically controls the duel because votes are private

thats my theory anyway

no.

im just saying that all duel related moves are likely town because mafia already basically controls the duel because votes are private

thats my theory anyway

So why would they put me in? Honestly it makes no sense? Put a fellow town with claimed power into the duel? 

no.

thats my theory anyway

With no killings last night, they could have a day move like that to counter it. 

In this instance, I nabbed scum with mine and they feel as though squire is done for. Best way out of that? Throw someone else in the mix. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

With no killings last night, they could have a day move like that to counter it. 

In this instance, I nabbed scum with mine and they feel as though squire is done for. Best way out of that? Throw someone else in the mix. 

i assume its the same guy from yestersay that threw mwil in.

i see what you are saying though

maybe its the other.

squire aint escaping today. lets make sure of it