Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, so look here, partner.  King is a Bandit, but he hounding me like a dog to tell y’all why he act like this as someone who is only interested in justice for Old Man Dome.

It ain’t really nothin.  Reckon ol King might be a plain jane patron trying to contribute all he can.  

Maybe he reckoned he can keep ol Butch and I safe from the Bandits tryna play grim reaper after hours by ratcheting up false concern.  Reckon it’d make sense with how much he been talking over himself.

Maybe ol King is lookin for a fight in the day or night, he jumped awful quick to the thought of ol Art handling a boom candle.  Reckon he might be tryna seem like hog out the pen with how wild he’s been to make Bandits either avoid him, or take an early shot when he’s down.  Whether he’s plain jane or an angry man, only difference is the motivation.

Reckon none that helps us though.  Just givin a short for every possibility.  Reckon King’s a Bandit though.

liking it because i like how it reads. not because any of this is true or not

I ain’t taking kindly to Blondie.  He’s making me think he’s a Bandit and knows ol Art is a boom candle waiting to blow, and is pushing responsibility onto ol Butch and I for waiting to tally.  Suppose we tally onto ol Art and he still has a boom stick, you seem like you done welded us into a mold.

Reckon y’all paranoid on boom candles anyway. Seemed like such a random thing to have pop into ya head, bit suspect.

Not so sure about all the folk who moseyed on through to vote on Art without much.  Reckon VonDoom is the hardest to read in the bunch cuz he was a level headed man, but gave him an out.  Reckon he just voiced what others thinking: not sure, but I ain’t keen on voting Butch.  

For the time being I think it’s gen-u-ine.  If ol Bilbo didn’t come out with this about Macaw, I’d be hounding VonDoom something fierce since otherwise it sounded like he was rummaging for an alternative.  And ol King may be a bandit, but he was right about ol Art and VonDoom, they were yacking over a drink or two.

42 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

well well well

a friendly other

@Counselor likewise, do you have a standing beef (minigame) with orca. whichever other dies first loses?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

giphy.gif

Being converted to the rich wont hurt too bad....just give in and finish off Counselor. Join me my brothers in this time of great prosperity. Gold, Booze, Women, Gold, did I mention gold. That vermin Counselor is teeming with gold. Just put the bullet in him and watch the gold flow

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

tumblr_mx3nfopuiD1qb3ycmo2_250.gif

Sounds mighty friendly, partner.  

Reckon what he said about he did to Macaw sounds harmless enough... ain’t too sure on what he was sayin here.

Partner, I know you ain’t from these parts, but I was your chain.  

What he claims does sounds harmless, what he said scares the daylights out of me.  Reckon you might be right on the false promise, I hadn’t had that in my head.