Titans to Retire Jersey Numbers of McNair (9) and George (27)

-Hope-

I'm kind of surprised honestly, given the only non-HOFer that has a retired jersey is Jim Norton, and he holds the franchise record for interceptions(45, also holds the record for most interceptions by a player in the AFL/before the merger of course), was one of the better punters in football too at the time, and you could probably argue Norton belongs in the hall.

Definitely don't mind seeing it though.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm kind of surprised honestly, given the only non-HOFer that has a retired jersey is Jim Norton, and he holds the franchise record for interceptions(45, also holds the record for most interceptions by a player in the AFL/before the merger of course), was one of the better punters in football too at the time, and you could probably argue Norton belongs in the hall.

Definitely don't mind seeing it though.

yeah, i'm a little surprised too, but i get it. they were pretty much the first household names at "skill" positions in titans history and brought in an entire generation of fans, myself included.

• Like 4