The Anthony Davis Sweepstakes Thread

beekay414

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I've seen his tweets before, how often does he break news out there?

If AD heads to Boston, I'm guessing they will include both Tatum and Brown? 

He’s just a generic local sports news guy who always has lol worthy takes on the Pelicans. Boston can’t even make a deal til July

Edited by amac

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

When is this trade actually going to happen?  I'm getting tired of hearing about this same crap for months lol

I got an update that said Breaking News and thn it stated that no NO didn’t make a trade they are now in discussions with a few teams. Didn’t think that was worthy of breaking news. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not for 40M it won't.

But look at how the Raptors are handling the KD-less Warriors team and then look back at how the series was tied at 2-2 and it was a tie game heading to the 4th quarter and your team got smacked for five quarters. SMH, you guys deserve to live with that deal FOREVER! 

Idk why you mention the rockets Vs warriors series. CP3 had his best game as a Rocket in game 6. It wasn’t anyone fault we lost, the warriors are just better

16 hours ago, amac said:

He’s just a generic local sports news guy who always has lol worthy takes on the Pelicans. Boston can’t even make a deal til July

They can agree to the trade anytime just can’t become official until July. 

It will need to be done by next Thursday so the pelicans can tell them teams who to draft. 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They can agree to the trade anytime just can’t become official until July. 

It will need to be done by next Thursday so the pelicans can tell them teams who to draft. 

I really don't understand how the league allows draft day trades on picks, but not players. Why not both. the season is over by then