Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@TheKillerNacho

So I put on some more of the show and I think you have been.... off... about the shinigami's. Ryuk consistently helps light. And I feel asleep with the episodes on, woke up to some girl named Misa and her death demon Rem in the room threatening to kill Light if he ever harms her. 

Ryuuk helps Light only when it's convenient for him (being creeped out by Raye; finding a blind spot in the security cameras so he can eat apples). Usually, though, he's merely a silent observer and doesn't actually care about what happens to Light.

I never said this was true about Shinigami in general, though.

Rem is a totally different character alltogether.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

It's like you can't wrap your mind around having multiple suspects in a game with multiple scum, or something.

No, I CAN understand that and have said as much the past couple days, even posting scum leads and a list of people I suspect.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

There's no contradiction here.

The contradiction is you saying that you will not move your vote off of Dome, and then do it multiple times thereafter. Your play style, voting patterns, and logic has been very spastic. It's also funny to me that the first people to question you (Dome and myself) are two of your biggest "scum reads". But, I'm sure that's purely coincidental.

@Dome

Do you care to comment on why you're still around today? Yesterday you escaped a lynch in that many theorized we'd get information. Since we got next to none, do you care to provide us with any insight?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No, I CAN understand that and have said as much the past couple days, even posting scum leads and a list of people I suspect.

The contradiction is you saying that you will not move your vote off of Dome, and then do it multiple times thereafter. Your play style, voting patterns, and logic has been very spastic. It's also funny to me that the first people to question you (Dome and myself) are two of your biggest "scum reads". But, I'm sure that's purely coincidental.

@Dome

Do you care to comment on why you're still around today? Yesterday you escaped a lynch in that many theorized we'd get information. Since we got next to none, do you care to provide us with any insight?

I scumread you before that tho

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ryuuk helps Light only when it's convenient for him (being creeped out by Raye; finding a blind spot in the security cameras so he can eat apples.

I never said this was true about Shinigami in general, though.

Rem is a totally different character alltogether.

hmmm... okay.

I think I slept through like ~10 episodes last night. The last thing I remember was "L" attempting to go to college with Light. What did I miss.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

hmmm... okay.

I think I slept through like ~10 episodes last night. The last thing I remember was "L" attempting to go to college with Light. What did I miss.

Err... quite a bit. But honestly, that arc is probably my favorite. I'd definitely go back and watch what you missed though first cause you're probably missing quite a bit of stuff.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since we got next to none, do you care to provide us with any insight?

Dome is scum. And he is pretending that he has that role that gets the role of the first person who dies. But you are scum to.

All of you are scum. I hate you all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, to be fair, last game I was scum.  So, letting down Town is what I was supposed to do.

I don't think I could have moved the votes if present.  Nor, do I really think I would do so contemporaneously.

You didn't need to move them, I was in process of that but you weren't here. ****.