Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

So one coherent thought on the day.

*pats head* good job. 

Thanks baybee.

Better than civs chasing eachothers tails trying to play batman "scum hunting"

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Touch killed by death note. 

L dead ( was pickle) 

Newscasts during day phase are likely fake

Matts replaced by mission

Glen claimed wedy and watcher

I'm clueless to the theme so any help with what those characters mean would be lovely 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not going to say more on this but there is something about Glen's claim that is inconsistent with my perception of the setup. Maybe my limited info at this time is causing me to this conclusion. Either way will be interesting to see if anyone picks up on it

You’re not going to tell us? How are you helping us?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not going to say more on this but there is something about Glen's claim that is inconsistent with my perception of the setup. Maybe my limited info at this time is causing me to this conclusion. Either way will be interesting to see if anyone picks up on it

Imo

I've never seen the show.

I just had assumed maybe Wendy was a hitman or something & her powers took time to develop. 

It's why I claimed since I visited Matt's & he "died" the next day.

Figured it could be important 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Imo

I've never seen the show.

I just had assumed maybe Wendy was a hitman or something & her powers took time to develop. 

It's why I claimed since I visited Matt's & he "died" the next day.

Figured it could be important 

It's not so much the fact you're claiming Wedy but rather the ability that you're claiming to have.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's not so much the fact you're claiming Wedy but rather the ability that you're claiming to have.

Oh. I mean its the most useless role in mafia. Not sure why I'd claim it tbh

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The thing is if Glen just visits who does the fake news casts? If Glen visited and then that newscast was sent out based on his visit wouldn’t that indicate he has a teammate? 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The thing is if Glen just visits who does the fake news casts? If Glen visited and then that newscast was sent out based on his visit wouldn’t that indicate he has a teammate? 

We are all teammates on this grand adventure we call life baybee

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That a Watcher seems rather useless since ostensibly we have a lot of scum roles occurring during the day?  Yeah, I know.  But, it also serves as verification for Town rather than scum hunting.  And, makes me anxious about something we might not know about.