Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Nazgul said:

My therapist told me that being an ******* was a me problem and to try and be nicer though.

For real? 

Good for you. 

But I think it's funny and is 7/8ths of your charm. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

And it's midnight on the east coast.

Looks like it's me, forge and the frenchman for a while.

I'm at the Wynn (up a couple hundred right now), so I'm on my phone, but I'm checking and posting as much as possible

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

For real? 

Good for you. 

But I think it's funny and is 7/8ths of your charm. 

This site (the internet / forums in general) was concluded to be a trigger point for me. It's why havent been too active.

I missed you guys though. <3

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why wouldn't I? It's me saying that I'm amenable to starting with that group, which includes me

You saying you're amenable to starting with that group you would've been you saying that you're amenable to starting with that group. 

You actually pointed out you've already been voting for them, which is a bit different. 

It's not a huge deal, but if scum have been hiding their vote on other scum and suddenly new info comes out or someone makes a claim that implicates or partially implacates any of the scumbuddies that they were voting for they're going to find themselves in a tough spot. Do they find a reason to bail on the votes they've been making all game, or do they double down and point out they have been on those players the longest? 

I don't think that's what's happening here based on your reaction, but I wanted to explore the possibility.  It's not.... is it?

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

This site (the internet / forums in general) was concluded to be a trigger point for me. It's why havent been too active.

I missed you guys though. <3

Tell that therapist that dome thinks it's 7/8ths your charm and to FF feeds your soul to keep it going. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Tell that therapist that dome thinks it's 7/8ths your charm and to FF feeds your soul to keep it going. 

Lol, "But Dome from the internet likes it!" 

I don't think she'll accept that but it's worth a try.

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

Lol, "But Dome from the internet likes it!" 

I don't think she'll accept that but it's worth a try.

I'm not from the internet. People on the internet are morons.

I'm from football's future. land of the football morons. 

You can find a new therapist btw

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

You saying you're amenable to starting with that group you would've been you saying that you're amenable to starting with that group. 

You actually pointed out you've already been voting for them, which is a bit different. 

It's not a huge deal, but if scum have been hiding their vote on other scum and suddenly new info comes out or someone makes a claim that implicates or partially implacates any of the scumbuddies that they were voting for they're going to find themselves in a tough spot. Do they find a reason to bail on the votes they've been making all game, or do they double down and point out they have been on those players the longest? 

I don't think that's what's happening here based on your reaction, but I wanted to explore the possibility.  It's not.... is it?

Sure, I get what you are saying. Certainly worth checking in on.

You could also argue that my open admission to the whole no Glen vote was me trying to look good as well. I'm okay with the scrutiny and understand the thoughts.

But yeah, all I meant was that I'm amenable to starting there. If we are using your clear as a baseline as well, it actually really potentially helps me out because for the time being I can stick with that group rather than think about someone like ET, who has kind of been sketching me out this game

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Sure, I get what you are saying. Certainly worth checking in on.

You could also argue that my open admission to the whole no Glen vote was me trying to look good as well. I'm okay with the scrutiny and understand the thoughts.

But yeah, all I meant was that I'm amenable to starting there. If we are using your clear as a baseline as well, it actually really potentially helps me out because for the time being I can stick with that group rather than think about someone like ET, who has kind of been sketching me out this game

et and swag? 

gimme a second. 

the connection I was thinking was swag commenting on how lucky ET would be to have drawn scum after making a self imposed posting restriction.

It stood out at the time. Obviously is a no-go now. 

With 17 players, it's 9 vote to lynch.

Ted - 2 (dome, counselor
mission - 1 (dingo

didn't vote:

@Forge

@bcb1213

@MWil23

@squire12

@ET80

@rackcs

@SwAg

@Ragnarok