Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

I was the one who laid out my Matts lol clear idea/theory, but after his quitting, I don’t see that, albeit it would be a shady and underhanded ploy to clear yourself/your replacement even more or he was that mad and didn’t care even as scum.

Where is SwAg?

I have a ten hour drive ahead of me but after thinking about it and rereading the end of day 1, I think I'm going to go Naz for now. He had some suspect posting at the near the end of day 1, threw a vote down on one of the leading vote getters and then dipped out for the end of day. Yesterday he posted a good amount but didn't actually say much at all game related. He seems like he's trying to fly under the radar.

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg  I think this is the first game I have played with the 2 of you (swag and ragnarok) that you have have not called him scum.  

Well, it’s not.  I only call Ragnarok scum when it suits what I’m doing.  Right now, I think Ragnarok is Town or I want him to think that.  Similar to how I wanted people to think I thought he was Mafia in gopher’s game.

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

What are you anxious about that we might not know?

Cult.

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i think pwny, dome, glem, and swag would all be capable

lol, once again, another opportunity to point out that I have actually yet to initiate a personal attack in one of these.  You Mods must be absolute superstars since I think 4 of the mods present in the game have actually initiated personal attacks on me, gaslight me for hours, and then apologized afterward.  

Why do people keep pushing this false narrative of me crossing all these lines with impunity?

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Both conveniently MIA  

Yeah, sorry I’m conveniently not around to defend myself from... not really anything.  Literally no one articulated a case other than “gee, he’s not here.”  

You all were willing to trade me for Glen, on what seems like a whim, lmao.  

Also, I was absent because Infound out I have a mass that may be cancerous that is being surgically removed next week, and I have given Malfatron permission to replace me

So, I was a little preoccupied with trying to schedule everything after hours, hope you all feel like dicks for demanding my presence at all hours.

I don’t even want a pass, but ******* no one else is held to this ridiculous standard of persistent presence.  

One of the explanations for voting me was literally “lol.”  

Are you all serious?

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Last time Swag wasnt up my *** was Marvel when he was Loki.  

Because we were saying the same things.

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Ragnarok  I mentioned this before.  Are you feeling it a bit odd that Swag has not called you scum (yet...that I recall) this game?

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He didnt do it last game when I was pushing Pickle and MWil.  In much the same manner I've pushed you this game.  

It could be him altering his gameplay without admitting he is doing so.  It could be cause he, like me, is mostly focused on the bar.  It could be cause I'm making a good case against you.  

I personally doubt its role related.  Swag is better than that.

If you want to know why I’ve approached Ragnarok and squire as I have, I think Ragnarok either day invested squire, or they’re scum together.  Squire is gaining no traction, and Ragnarok is meme pushing.  That is how you push when you have information you’re trying to convey, or you don’t actually want the result you’re pushing.

So, the day invest is self explanatory.  The scum together is:  I think squire is the one who traded half his life (a la the eye thing Nacho talked about) for his scum faction to be able to use the death note, and Ragnarok is soft pushing him in perpetuity on the daily for the clear when squire eventually dies due to the eye.

Yeah, I’m buying into a lot of flavor because Malfatron is obsessed with this ****, but I’m anchoring it with the thread, and I don’t see the risk in running that gauntlet.

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Thank you.

If you think I'm lying, fine. 

But not liking it because I'm on the lynch is nonsense. 

If I'm claiming a sensor I'm claiming to be cleared civ anyways. You either believe it or you don't.

To be fair, modified census taker is the easiest role to fake.  It’s up there with lie detects.

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’ll follow Dome. He’s cleared. 

Ted

Read the post above.

6 hours ago, Dome said:

Rag or swag?

partially because it rhymes. 

Partially cause I think either are good pushes 

Give it to me.

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was the one who laid out my Matts lol clear idea/theory, but after his quitting, I don’t see that, albeit it would be a shady and underhanded ploy to clear yourself/your replacement even more or he was that mad and didn’t care even as scum.

Where is SwAg?

Hi, friend, I’m here.

Edited by SwAg
Commas and stuff
  • Like 1

So, let’s have a rousing game of lynching someone not on Dome’s list because they’re all “cleared Town” and are likely to die as now cleared Town to maintain the information asymmetry, if one flips anything other than Town, the situation resolves itself.

Guys let's be rational about this.

Fake news report is likely scum ability. Fake news report included details of Matts personal life. Of the list of non-cleared by Dome people, pwny is the most likely to have and use that information.

Pwny

Edited by TedLavie

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Guys let's be rational about this.

Fake news report is likely scum ability. Fake news report included details of Matts personal list. Of the list of non-cleared by Dome people, pwny is the most likely to have and use that information.

Pwny

Oh yes, true. pwny

I’m willingly go pwny. I’m also skeptical still of Nacho, Rags tunneling on Squire, Matt/Mission for the lol clear, and anyone who is still lurking.

Have we figured out what the two unidentifiable people in Malfatrons writeup are/have to do with anything?