Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That answer inspires much confidence.

I'll get lynched today.  Squire will die tonight.  You'll get lynched tomorrow.  It's simple.  Because both squire and myself will turn up exactly what I have said and town will realize that I really did invest you last night and you are Misa.  There's no out for you and that makes me happy.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'll get lynched today.  Squire will die tonight.  You'll get lynched tomorrow.  It's simple.  Because both squire and myself will turn up exactly what I have said and town will realize that I really did invest you last night and you are Misa.  There's no out for you and that makes me happy.  

It makes you so happy that you’re anxious to reveal your fabled black alignment 😂

Rags you are doing one of a few things:

1. Lying to create chaos

2. Telling the truth (extremely doubtful)

3. Lying about black, will flip red, trying to lol clear Swag after you flip red

I’m not opposed to looking at swag if neither you or Squire flip, but swag is down the list past you two for sure and probably James as well...maybe even Dingo.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rags you are doing one of a few things:

1. Lying to create chaos

2. Telling the truth (extremely doubtful)

3. Lying about black, will flip red, trying to lol clear Swag after you flip red

I’m not opposed to looking at swag if neither you or Squire flip, but swag is down the list past you two for sure and probably James as well...maybe even Dingo.

So when I flip black and squire is killed tonight and flips town...will you then believe me when I said that Swag is Misa and lynch him tomorrow?  That's all I ask.  

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m pretty sure HBK understands what I’ve touched on.  

You silly boy, I’m not Misa.

Back on page 20something in our conversation with Nacho when he thought you were talking to him instead of me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Just reread all of last night and a few interactions squire had with folks. They all felt like civ squire the second time through. 

Now I’m not so sure on squire. His role sounds so stupid it’s probably true. 

Don't get lost in the minutiae of what is going on today. This is all noise. And we don't have to solve this today because nobody should be hanged besides Rags. We will have a better idea / more information on what is going on and what is truthful once he is gone. Both squire and swag are on my list of who would be next up in the box for me, so what happens when Rags dies will determine a lot. That group is rapidly shrinking. Squire's relationship with Rags in this game is not ideal. Swag is dripping with so much scum meta during this day phase that I almost feel like it's intentional.