Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@Dome Somebody else is handing out masks if swag in fact has one. 

what makes you say that?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If Light was invest proof would he turn up Green on Domes sensor or just turn up that one of them couldn’t be invested? Or what?

he'd turn up green.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If Light was invest proof would he turn up Green on Domes sensor or just turn up that one of them couldn’t be invested? Or what?

I think he'd turn up green. Sort of a godfather thing. It'd be too much of a flag, I think, if he didn't show up at all

Just now, mission27 said:

Lol do you honestly think I have any ******* clue what is going on 

sometimes

i think you do right now.

i don't think civ mission cares even a little that I'm questioning his motives, probably wouldn't notice or would enjoy it.  You'd just tell me "I'm being a good civ" or something like that and move on in the scummiest way possible.

I've never seen you remind someone you're inactive quite like this.

If Swag is scum and really got a mask? Would Light be able to hand out masks? Does light have anything to do with masks in the show? And Light also being able to be on the sensor? Thus explaining why Mwil is defending Swag (in a way I guess)?  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

sometimes

i think you do right now.

i don't think civ mission cares even a little that I'm questioning his motives, probably wouldn't notice or would enjoy it.  You'd just tell me "I'm being a good civ" or something like that and move on in the scummiest way possible.

I've never seen you remind someone you're inactive quite like this.

Ive turned over a new leaf tbh

Just now, Counselor said:

If Swag is scum and really got a mask? Would Light be able to hand out masks? Does light have anything to do with masks in the show? And Light also being able to be on the sensor? Thus explaining why Mwil is defending Swag (in a way I guess)?  

I'm wondering if swag is lying about it all together honestly. Dome somewhat mentioned it in thread the night I have him one, swag is good enough to pick up on it.