Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Is Swag claiming Swag got a mask last night? Is this a pure night move? Or did swag say swag already had it? If Swag already had it and it does mean that someone is invest proof that would mean Rags is lying? I’m all over the place now. I’m still not sure what pronoun to use for you @SwAg sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm wondering if swag is lying about it all together honestly. Dome somewhat mentioned it in thread the night I have him one, swag is good enough to pick up on it.

I didn’t catch that all. That’s savvy as **** if so. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

basically you accused swag of being the redirector. 

Did something lead you to believe that other than swag claiming he had a mask?

Just claiming he had a mask. Lis, it seems weird that there would be more than one of what I do. Without dingo to confirm, I assumed swag got it when he said that

Just now, Counselor said:

Is Swag claiming Swag got a mask last night? Is this a pure night move? Or did swag say swag already had it? If Swag already had it and it does mean that someone is invest proof that would mean Rags is lying? I’m all over the place now. I’m still not sure what pronoun to use for you @SwAg sorry. 

He's claiming he got it last night, just like I claimed the night before. 

It's very possible he's completely bluffing. 

He commented on my "you can't see me gif" cause he'd figured that much about the masks already.

He didn't reply to me saying what my mask did because he wasn't sure if I was bluffing about that.

This is a working theory.

Just now, Forge said:

Just claiming he had a mask. Lis, it seems weird that there would be more than one of what I do. Without dingo to confirm, I assumed swag got it when he said that

There were plenty of invest cops though. I mean couldn’t scum have a copy cat role of a town player?

Just now, Dome said:

Being told if you were redirected is fairly common.

The only time I've ever been redirected was in marvel, I think, and my ability required a pm back from rack for results (in that case, I just got results back from the new target, wasn't actually informed I got redirected either).