Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

There are 12 people left, if 2-3 mafia are left I should be very concerned about multiple dead townies considering we have at least 2 mafia that look like they can kill every night. 

Plus the fact the death note jumps randomly and might be a conversion factor. (Possibly) 

We wouldn't be wasting a lynch, we'd be lynching a guy accused of being mafia from a person with an investigator role. (Yes I know Rags shouldn't be trusted but what choice do I have?) I'm very confident you're mafia but that doesn't mean I'm right. 

I have to weigh every option and lynching you is the best one, if you're mafia boom. If you're not then I can probably throw out what Rags said about the death note being random. 

A tracker basically means nothing in this game tbh, the only person it would've worked on is Ted. 

Oh look Swag can't die today except for a lynch. 

You keep pushing responsibility for this lynch onto a dead mafia role cop.  You’re taking no responsibility at all.  You’re saying we have no choice despite listing all the reasons for concern.  So, when it’s wrong, who’s fault is it?  Ragnarok’s?  Good thing he is around to be held to account for it.

(I wasn’t using the tracker claim to clear me, but to indict you, genius.)

I didn’t vote on the day Ted was lynched.  So, I can’t help that you simply just don’t know your days of the week.

Edited by SwAg
Link for VC because I temporarily forgot which day I missed.

You guys should go elsewhere and try to find scum.  I’m gone for likely the rest of this anyway because I’m having surgery.  The last day I’m realistically around shouldn’t be squandered on lynching me when I’ll die for not voting anyway.

Edit - Ah the rule is twice in a row, I understand what Dingo meant now.  I thought it was twice at all.  That’s my bad.  Sorry, Dingo.

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Does missions 3-shot vote being x-shot stand out one way or the other?

It stands out that in his first day here, he uses his x-shot on YOU after using the sensor. I'd also remember who else piled on LAST SECOND to try to get you lynched.

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Or the fact that it was on the guy claiming sensor?

See above

9 hours ago, Dome said:

That's a mission scum move. Openly defying the first real info of the game, not like any regular player would do, but with an overt triple vote. 

Yep. Plus I was pushing Matts REALLY hard before.

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Now I want to think about this.

We know mission isn't gonna be a huge help. Especially if his triple vote is used up.

Maybe it is "X shot" (probably). That said, it could also 100% be something that he can use whenever he wants, so yesterday when he put his single vote on me (and by the way, he never took it off because he "wasn't here") instead of a x3, it had us assuming that he had x-shot.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:57 PM, DingoLadd said:

Dome. 

Since Rags claim isn't total b.s I'll move there. 

Ups Dome's vote to 4/close to a lynch RIGHT before the deadline and gives Rags the benefit of the doubt.

On 6/22/2019 at 10:01 PM, DingoLadd said:

ted

Conveniently posts 1 minute PAST the deadline

Mission and Dingo seem very off IMO.

Both seem very willing to push swag (not invalid, but they're tunneling and unwilling to go another route)...and Malf always tells us to remember who tunnels (see my rationale on Rags).

Also, @DingoLadd, care to share who you are "definitely going for next"?

@Forge, why exactly did you give Dingo a mask? Did I miss something? Do you know something?

tbh, after re-evaluating, I think Forge is just incompetent Town.  I mean, he basically set his night action submission on fire rather than actually using it by giving Dingo a mask.  Like, really, dude claimed his character days ago and still hasn't been hit because (1) everyone assumes he's incapable of actually figuring the game out, or (2) he's lying about it and scum.  Technically, with two factions, both could be true.

13 hours ago, James said:

I'll just unvote for now and see if that puts me on track for a 2-day inactive death.

I'm Naomi Mayori. I got to share a chat with Orca. He thought dome lost his balls because he tried to hit naz and failed. That was more than enough of his opinions for my liking, so I mostly stayed out of our chat.

I think you meant:

https://deathnote.fandom.com/wiki/Naomi_Misora

On 6/20/2019 at 10:59 PM, Malfatron said:

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Raye Penber came home from a long day at work.

He had to try to track down some Kira suspects, and so far, no luck.

His finance was waiting for him. She tried giving him some advice on the case, but he reminded her that she was his fiance now, and not with the FBI.

"How many times must I remind her of this", he thought. "Dinner isn't even ready". His fiance went back into the bedroom.

He huffed as he opened the fridge, but caught some movement out of the corner of his eye.

He opened his mouth to yell, but it was too late. The bullet pierced his throat and he died immediately.

Orca is dead. He was Raye Penber - town.

Day 2 starts now

James, how do you forget your character's name?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, shouldn’t Orca have flipped Town Neighbor or Mason if what James said is true, rather than basically Vanilla Town?

I'm uncertain of this TBH. I was a Mason with Dome in V for Vendetta and he did not flip mason/neighbor when he was killed.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, shouldn’t Orca have flipped Town Neighbor or Mason if what James said is true, rather than basically Vanilla Town?

That said, him blatantly trying to kill Dome when Rags was pushed after 3 minutes earlier saying "I'd try to go Dome but no one will back me so I guess I'll go Ted", posting after the deadline, fishy voting patterns throughout, and forgetting his own character's name and claiming Mason for the FIRST time just now? IMO that's not a good start.

Mission scares me to death TBH. Him dodging the triple vote with Dome question earlier and his utter refusal to contribute town makes me think he'd be a good start too...plus he's twice now claimed "a lot more powers".