Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Sort of. Unfortunately.

You've been wondering aloud if Rem is in the game, but have discounted the possibility?

TYJP-01256_04.jpg

Hey there.

I have the unfortunate duty to announce that I'm Misa's bodyguard. If you attempt to kill Misa, you kill me instead. Even though I am a Shinigami, I am town. Don't ask me how that works, it didn't make much sense to me when I read the role.

That said, there is a pathway where Misa dies but I don't. I'm not going to say how (because I don't want to reveal how to dodge it for Misa, should that be SwAg or someone else). But this isn't it.

So, it would stand to reason that Missions character traded apples for another death note then too, potentially?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

unvote

@Woz, if you have data we need to hear it. I'm not sure that I'm jumping off swag out of fear that he survives a lynch, but if you have info that you think clears him, I'd like to hear it. As much as I love the banter between Swag and I, I'd certainly prefer not to mis hang anyone. 

Banter.

Forge:  Sticking SwAg.  Open to discussion.

Swag:  Here are three theories based on the game as well as my other observations.  I tried to help Town even though they're likely to kill me, but I think we should explore other options.

Forge:  Petty inquiries are beneath me.

Just now, Forge said:

Well now...this is an absolutely fascinating situation. 

Options as I see them:

1. Kill SwAg, and accept that he isn't Misa like he keeps asserting.
  2. Kill SwAg, find out if he's Misa by my death.
  3. Kill me to take out the protection (I'm not really on board with this, but I can understand the logic)
  4. Kill someone else.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, it would stand to reason that Missions character traded apples for another death note then too, potentially?

I'm not following this train of though, so I wouldn't mind to hear this broadened a little more. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Woz do you have a death note then? 

I do not. As I said, I'm town but a bodyguard to someone who is almost assuredly mafia. I don't get it either.

Just now, SwAg said:

Banter.

Forge:  Sticking SwAg.  Open to discussion.

Swag:  Here are three theories based on the game as well as my other observations.  I tried to help Town even though they're likely to kill me, but I think we should explore other options.

Forge:  Petty inquiries are beneath me.

Cool beans.

Just now, Woz said:

I do not. As I said, I'm town but a bodyguard to someone who is almost assuredly mafia. I don't get it either.

Love ... it's a crazy drug, I suppose.

Just now, Counselor said:

@Woz So if someone killed Misa or death noted Misa would your protection fail? Because you said there is another way Misa dies?

I'm not going to answer that, for what I would hope are obvious reasons.