Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You're right, you are going to look awful if you lead a lynch on me using that above as rationale. You're spiraling man. I'm telling you, don't go down this road. You can question my thread play, question my backing swag, question whatever you want, but there are two things I've NEVER been in mafia:

1. Inactive

2. Willing to use a personal circumstance to lie. (The Tornado in Marvel DID make me become more aggressive, but I didn't use it as an excuse to be inactive)

If you don't know that by now, then you do what you gotta do. Just know that it'll be your fault when I flip town and you put us a day behind.

Very curious response 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because I’m being a respectful person and wishing someone the best in a serious issue? I know I’m an *** sometimes on this site for fun but I am a Counselor in real life. I practice empathy on the daily.

How do we know that your username isn't a front for this very scenario?

MWil. 

If you are lynched it wouldn’t be based on that. It would be based on numerous things multiple people have pointed out throughout the game, with that being one of them.

Its interesting that was your defense, to hide behind this specific circumstance. 

The whole reason mafia would use a lie like this is for exactly what you are doing. 

If you’re town you need to remove emotion from the equation and get back to us 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Very curious response 

Not really. I’m an empathetic person. I’ll wish anyone the best with a major surgery or cancer procedure. That stuff is a whole lot more important than some fun game we play.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Oh yeah and counselor is in there too 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because I’m being a respectful person and wishing someone the best in a serious issue? I know I’m an *** sometimes on this site for fun but I am a Counselor in real life. I practice empathy on the daily.

Yes. You replied to swag with respect and empathy so I quoted it. It was relevant to the discussion. I wasn’t calling your intentions into question, just pointing out a fact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

MWil. 

If you are lynched it wouldn’t be based on that. It would be based on numerous things multiple people have pointed out throughout the game, with that being one of them.

Its interesting that was your defense, to hide behind this specific circumstance. 

The whole reason mafia would use a lie like this is for exactly what you are doing. 

If you’re town you need to remove emotion from the equation and get back to us 

Think to yourself this:

If I were scum, would I back or defend another scum teammate for 48 hours and roll the dice on them flipping when they’ve been outed?

Id either disengage or push someone else and maybe even hop on the lynch train once it’s a sure thing.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not really. I’m an empathetic person. I’ll wish anyone the best with a major surgery or cancer procedure. That stuff is a whole lot more important than some fun game we play.

this defense is the entire reason mafia would set this up. 

Scum can look like civs hiding behind it. Civs can look like scum hiding behind it. And nobody wants to talk about it because it’s a lot more important than the game.

but what if it’s fake? Then is it really more important than the game?

What if you got tricked? What if you immediately forgot what you had just said about people make up almost anything to explain inactivity?

What if you were in on it?

You can chalk it up to “better safe than sorry” cause you don’t want to be the guy that talks about it but that’s what scum would be relying on anyways. 

Last time I questioned something like this people did the “well real life is more important than the game, so I can’t consider that” routine all the way to a mafia victory. I can’t ignore it. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Think to yourself this:

If I were scum, would I back or defend another scum teammate for 48 hours and roll the dice on them flipping when they’ve been outed?

Id either disengage or push someone else and maybe even hop on the lynch train once it’s a sure thing.

If you had been cleared by the sensor and planned on pulling an “aw shucks” routine afterwards then yes, absolutely.

My preferred lynches for tonight. In order.

James (to avoid what could essentially be two civs dying at the lynch)

dingo (pushing my sensor with rags, then turning on him that same night)

naz (surface level helpful, cooperatively abstaining from helping is another way of putting it)

mission (for the triple vote on sensor theory)

MWil (scummy stuff all over this game, cleared by sensor)

counselor (civ read but nothing verifiable)

Just now, Dome said:

@MWil23 you asked us to keep you alive at least one more night for some move you needed to use tonight.

what help have your moves been so far? Can you recap without giving up too much?

I knew pwny was writing the notes and then that became moot because of the crap storm. That’s as much as I can say without giving away my ability. 

@Dome you want to know my current fear? It's this....and credit to swag for putting me in this damn wifom. I hate playing that dude lol. 

On 6/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, Dome said:

Is there some kind of a mask in the show?

On 6/22/2019 at 7:56 PM, Dome said:

ohhhhhh.

i got it now.

nevermind. 

Do you think from these two, solitary posts that you made after I gave you a mask, that Swag put together that someone was giving out masks? See, the problem is, I think that he is....but I don't know that he did, if you know what I mean. I've been weighing this since last night when the vote came down. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I knew pwny was writing the notes and then that became moot because of the crap storm. That’s as much as I can say without giving away my ability. 

So nothing helpful?