Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Based on the timeline i'm wondering if his two partners died so he quit. 

I don't think so. Prior to his unvote, he voted swag. The entire confrontation before he claimed and essentially quit was him actually supporting trusting rags' info to make that vote. 

But I agree that this is a completely crap position at this point. I think my preference would be to let the mod kill happen as opposed to just hanging him. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

do we want to vote james to avoid the double mislynch?

or swing for the fences to lynch mafia and try to come out even?

or do with think james is mafia who gave up and is making his last stand here hoping i'll tell him to save himself?

if nothing else we should bring james into 2nd place in case he tries to vote last second.

with 8 players left, its 5 to lynch

Mission - 3 ( dingo, naz, counselor

dingo - 1 (mwil

Mwil - 1 (forge

james - 1 (dome

didnt vote
@mission27

vote or die 

@James

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Let's swing for the fences and stay on mission.

Lynching James is probably the smart move, but I'm all about being aggressive in mafia. 

why does this creep me out?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My concern going James is that gives Scum another night and we are playing it safe.

How does it give scum another night? You just mean a free pass tongiht?

Well if we mislynch we're giving them a free pass and an extra.

and what if james is quitter scum anyways?

Scum already knows who you and Forge are. Clock's ticking here IMO.

I'm nilla.

If James votes, I'm going him tomorrow for sure if I'm still around. He boxed us into this mess 24-36 hours ago with that no vote claim unfortunately.

yeah.

Just now, Dome said:

How come?

Because for me personally, I believe him. I think we are waisting the vote. So hanging someone else gives us two cracks at scum. If he voted now, he's toast either way. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Because Dingo is scum that tried to kill you a few days ago

then why would we listen to him?

I could vote dingo tbh. 

I almost want to tell james to save himself too even though i'll be kicking myself if he's scum and I gave him the pass he needed to keep playing, so I think I'm just gonna leave that on him. Not my job anyways. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Because for me personally, I believe him. I think we are waisting the vote. So hanging someone else gives us two cracks at scum. If he voted now, he's toast either way. 

If you believe him why do you think we'd have two cracks at scum? It would still just be the lynch.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

How does it give scum another night? You just mean a free pass tongiht?

We're basically punting, saying "we'd rather lose 1 town than 2" and saying go ahead with your night actions (probably at least 1 more kill) and we'll try again tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Well if we mislynch we're giving them a free pass and an extra.

Definitely true, but I think that if we DON'T go James our probability increases because if he votes he's scum and gone tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

and what if james is quitter scum anyways?

Then the modkill will take care of that for us.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I'm nilla.

yeah.

I will be too as of 10:30 tonight.

then why would we listen to him?

I could vote dingo tbh. 

I'm refusing to listen to anything that he says the rest of the game. TBH I probably put way too much stock in sketchy vote flips/lynch pushes late, but what mission/he did to you makes me think at least 1 if not both are scum considering they did it on an all but cleared civ.

I almost want to tell james to save himself too even though i'll be kicking myself if he's scum and I gave him the pass he needed to keep playing, so I think I'm just gonna leave that on him. Not my job anyways. 

Unfortunately right now we are pot committed with James being modkilled. Sorry James...it is what it is.

Just now, MWil23 said:

We're basically punting, saying "we'd rather lose 1 town than 2" and saying go ahead with your night actions (probably at least 1 more kill) and we'll try again tomorrow.

A good flip of field position can win a game. Imagine if we punt then force a turnover right after that. That's a 40 yard gain + momentum. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I will be too as of 10:30 tonight.

I have no idea why you would be announcing this.