Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m not telling james to do ****

No change of heart. You're the only one I trust. I'd vote if you told me I should. So with this I'll go quietly (as long as you guys don't screw up and end the day early).

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

quick question, when exactly did James claim? It was after utley was modkilled but was it after rags outed swag too?

Page 277, it was after rags was dead.

Read my posts/responses to my posts on page 276 to see what lead to my claiming/quitting.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

James is portraying himself as if he’s barely willing to save himself 

and only if towns best clear says it’s OK

i hope people see what he’s trying to do 

quick question, when exactly did James claim? It was after utley was modkilled but was it after rags outed swag too?

He claimed on Sunday night. 

On 6/23/2019 at 4:10 PM, James said:

I'll just unvote for now and see if that puts me on track for a 2-day inactive death.

I'm Naomi Mayori. I got to share a chat with Orca. He thought dome lost his balls because he tried to hit naz and failed. That was more than enough of his opinions for my liking, so I mostly stayed out of our chat.

After Rag outed Swag, before Rag was hung, I believe. 

7 minutes ago, James said:

Page 277, it was after rags was dead.

Read my posts/responses to my posts on page 276 to see what lead to my claiming/quitting.

@Dome it is actually a pretty interesting read. Give it a look and see if anyone stands out. 

18 minutes ago, James said:

No change of heart. You're the only one I trust. I'd vote if you told me I should. So with this I'll go quietly (as long as you guys don't screw up and end the day early).

Why do you need to trust someone to know you should save yourself?

If you can't see how that's scummy, makes no sense, and puts us in a really bad spot IDK what to tell you.

Honestly i'm just annoyed at this point. 

If we have two civs that gave up and purposely let themselves get modkilled, i'll probably take a break from mafia. no point wasting my time in these games if other people are just going to sabotage their own team. 

• Like 2

do we want to vote james to avoid the double mislynch?

or swing for the fences to lynch mafia and try to come out even?

or do with think james is mafia who gave up and is making his last stand here hoping i'll tell him to save himself?

Just now, Dome said:

do we want to vote james to avoid the double mislynch?

or swing for the fences to lynch mafia and try to come out even?

or do with think james is mafia who gave up and is making his last stand here hoping i'll tell him to save himself?

My concern going James is that gives Scum another night and we are playing it safe. Scum already knows who you and Forge are. Clock's ticking here IMO.

If James votes, I'm going him tomorrow for sure if I'm still around. He boxed us into this mess 24-36 hours ago with that no vote claim unfortunately.