Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

If this was a day hit and I'll die tonight, i've toyed with a similar mechanic. Criminal Minds bomb defusers come to mind as a way to combat a delayed hit like that. Maybe they have multiples and protectors will have to decide who to save each night. 

Maybe it's a straight up death note and tonight I'll die by infection or something. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Are L and Light the same person, or different? 
Can someone give me a breakdown of who these characters are?

No, Light and L are eachother's adversaries of the show.

In short..

Light is the character to finds the Death Note dropped by Ryuuk and is using the Death Note to remove all criminals from the face of the planet. L is the detective who is trying to catch Light.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

If this was a day hit and I'll die tonight, i've toyed with a similar mechanic. Criminal Minds bomb defusers come to mind as a way to combat a delayed hit like that. Maybe they have multiples and protectors will have to decide who to save each night. 

Maybe it's a straight up death note and tonight I'll die by infection or something. 

I really hope I'm correct about the Death Note functioning by matching a poster with a role name because that would be by far the most elegant solution based on the lore and would be incredibly easy to pull off in a mafia game.

Just now, Dome said:

getting my balls cut off definitely sounds like player-crafted flavor if this is a death note death

the question is, if my assumption is correct, how did they know who you were

I see two possibilties:

a) my assumption is absolutely incorrect and the Death notes in this game can just kill anyone they feel like

or

b) we got an kira with shinigami eyes running around

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

but now that i think about it, the death that a death note brings probably isn't something you can protect against anyways. Right @TheKillerNacho?