2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Is he the kid that was supposed to go to Louisville?

Yeah. I haven't seen or read a ton about him but from what I have seen/read he looks like an NBA wing. No real combine workouts/scrimmages is going to hurt a lot of these diamond in the rough type prospects. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah. I haven't seen or read a ton about him but from what I have seen/read he looks like an NBA wing. No real combine workouts/scrimmages is going to hurt a lot of these diamond in the rough type prospects. 

He was a good prospect coming out of high school, I completely forgot about him. He's just dumb. He ain't come to play school and that showed because he couldn't get into L'Ville lol. Whether or not he gets drafted based on how he does in the interview process. He could be a rotation player down the line but he's also a prime candidate to bomb his interviews as someone who thinks too highly of himself. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

tillie is awesome 

i want the suns to buy a pick to get him

he is also a very good team defender and good passer, think he will be better than bertans 

Huge Tillie guy. Most of my mocks prior to the bubble, I had him as a Bucks pick in the 1st.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

also xavier tillman is gonna be a solid player

That's my guy. Gonna be a huge part to a winning culture. Just does everything that nobody else wants to do. I think he ends up a 1st rounder tho.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

also xavier tillman is gonna be a solid player

Xavier Tillman, Robert Woodard II, and Tyler Bey are 3 guys that will likely be pick in the 25-40 range who I think will be very good role players in the league. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That's my guy. Gonna be a huge part to a winning culture. Just does everything that nobody else wants to do. I think he ends up a 1st rounder tho.

Toronto would be a nice landing spot for him with Gasol/Ibaka both likely on their way out.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Yeah a lot of wild cards in this years class. I'm still shocked that a bunch of teams at the top of the draft love Obi Toppin. 

I don't get it. He's a limited lateral athlete that's an undersized 4 offensively. How does that translate to the modern NBA?

Just now, beekay414 said:

Knicks at 27 need to really consider him but, then again, I don't want the Knicks to ruin him.

The Knicks have like 13 big men on their 15 men roster. But I agree that he'd bring winning intangibles that they currently lack. That's why I think they should target Devin Vassell or Tyrese Haliburton with the #8 pick as well. Neither is a super sexy pick but they do the little things, play defense, and can shoot. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I don't get it. He's a limited lateral athlete that's an undersized 4 offensively. How does that translate to the modern NBA?

Me either but apparently the Cavaliers love him at #5 and that's who the Timberwolves want to target if they trade down. I think he's the next Michael Beasley, Anthony Bennett, Derrick Williams type forward.