2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, we've discussed Haliburton too. I'm just hoping they do something stupid like taking Toppin or Ball.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them take Toppin, Ball, or Okoro #4. Ball/White/LaVine would be an interesting guard rotation for sure.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Ball's such a wild card. Minnesota, Golden State, Charlotte, Chicago, or Atlanta could take him. 

Oh please, for the straight lulz, let Atlanta take him. I'd LOVE to see a backcourt of Young and Ball defend. Not too mention the ball dominance issue between the two on offense. That's some NYK ****.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh please, for the straight lulz, let Atlanta take him. I'd LOVE to see a backcourt of Young and Ball defend. Not too mention the ball dominance issue between the two on offense. That's some NYK ****.

Young and Ball would be one of the funnest backcourts in the league to watch. And-1 mixtape in the NBA.

4 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

He could be the next Thon Maker but Maker was also showing out against HS kids while Wembanyama is playing professional basketball already. Maker also had good but not great height/length at 7'0" with a 7'3" wingspan while Wembanyama is 7'3" with a 7'8" wingspan. We'll have to see how he develops but he's definitely an intriguing draft prospect, the guy that runs draft express said he shoots like Porzingis and defends like Gobert.