Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I still think Pickle Rick is arrogantly hiding in plain sight with the Twisted Sister song lyric. That's not an accident.

Yeah, definitely is a convenient use of the song

Still bothers me that he would call out forge out of the blue, when he wasnt in the forefront of anyone elses thoughts

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I would say fairly low as their entire life is devoted to protecting the north border. 

If i think i know who softed greyjoy early on, do you think i should reveal?

Are they greyjoys directly opposed to the targs? I dont think they are

Just now, SwAg said:

I feel like I’m the only person who can read sometimes, but I don’t know if I’m putting too much emphasis on it, and I can’t spell it out too much because it’s a ***** move.

I often feel like I have no idea what you are referencing when you make these types of posts.  

You tend to say a lot, so if you can clearly put down some thoughts and maybe try to tag or somehow reference the player you want to discuss or have answer you that would be helpful.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If i think i know who softed greyjoy early on, do you think i should reveal?

Are they greyjoys directly opposed to the targs? I dont think they are

Maybe I'm the only one partial to "others" after being one in Dome's western Mafia (although SwAg says he is too), but I'd be tempted to keep that under wraps until we can confirm their motivation. If they killed scum last night, I'd be tempted to assume that they are survival win con with a vig hit, albeit perhaps this isn't the case. I'm happy to defer that question to someone with knowledge of the Greyjoys or GOT universe in general.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

the night watch was developed for the sole purpose of protecting the north border after IIRC the initial threat of white walkers which I believe would predate even this story arc 

Oh, ok...what I read was WAY different so maybe you are right. I read about a huge battle between these two factions and the Night Watch pledging not to get involved NO MATTER WHAT, even when a family member was fighting for one side. It just stood out to me, but I've been known to fixate. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, ok...what I read was WAY different so maybe you are right. I read about a huge battle between these two factions and the Night Watch pledging not to get involved NO MATTER WHAT, even when a family member was fighting for one side. It just stood out to me, but I've been known to fixate. 

It's likely because like I said, their sole purpose was to defend the northern border. In this story arc, I think the white walker aspect was still somewhat fresh so I could easily see it to where they would stand firm on not leaving the border whatsoever. 

Archived