Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why no lynch?

I'd be open to considering Dome. He's barely contributing with his gifs or making any attempt to help town.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d17c77b70486e4c73

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf I thought could be scum early, but after both Pickle and Matts that makes me question that.

What?!?!

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d17c77b70486e4c73

What?!?!

Touch even mentioned yesterday, and I agreed (still do) that we thought that EITHER Matts OR Malf was scum, but likely not both.

I'm sticking with my gut.

Good luck finding another gif to respond.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why no lynch?

I'd be open to considering Dome. He's barely contributing with his gifs or making any attempt to help town.

Malf I thought could be scum early, but after both Pickle and Matts that makes me question that.

Care to explain your "no move/move" slip Malf posted above?

1. Counselor should be considered the lynch...we have now had 2 civs modkill themselves and D1 Fin was still lynched. At this juncture dont give scum more civ deaths...but that's from my point of view knowing I am town, you all dont know that

2. A. My role is that I have no move.......yet

B. I have made several comments alluding to the "yet" part. Trying to figure out what that could mean. N3 I believe it was I was told a lady lead me away preventing my night action...as I have no move this could just be a generic roleblock sent to anyone who gets roleblocked, or I was getting something, or my role has a hidden aspect that takes place after 3 days. I dont know. Still dont. There was no slip. I dont have a move....yet. 

That's all I know

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, orcas claim (if you can call it that) is out in the open

Naz is too, but i simply believe naz claim over orca

If there are 2 scum left, id rather not try to press other players to guide mafia on any night kills

Plus, i think theres a good chance hes actual mafia, and they are no more greyjoys (pickle being a sk type role)

I would as well...but Naz could be a scum invest right? 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch even mentioned yesterday, and I agreed (still do) that we thought that EITHER Matts OR Malf was scum, but likely not both.

abwha1.gif

I'm sticking with my gut.

air-quotes.gif?w=770

Good luck finding another gif to respond.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

abwha1.gif

Since Matts flipped, I'm choosing to pursue my other top scum reads. Right now, you're #3 behind Orca and Naz, in that order.

air-quotes.gif?w=770

My gut's been pretty solid up until now. I'm going to ride this one out.

giphy.gif

You haven't done a single thing comment related in days. Posting sarcastic gifs aren't helping. Try doing something.

giphy.gif

Not really. You were on both as well. That's why you're #3 and not #1 tbh. Naz and Orca's voting pattern isn't a great indicator, and Orca voting "No Lynch" tonight because he "considers Counselor the lynch already" is a nice cop out to give scum an extra night of hits without trying to get rid of scum. It's a very conservative play, especially considering Matts and Pickle both advocated for no lynches earlier.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since Matts flipped, I'm choosing to pursue my other top scum reads. Right now, you're #3 behind Orca and Naz, in that order.

My gut's been pretty solid up until now. I'm going to ride this one out.

You haven't done a single thing comment related in days. Posting sarcastic gifs aren't helping. Try doing something.

Not really. You were on both as well. That's why you're #3 and not #1 tbh. Naz and Orca's voting pattern isn't a great indicator, and Orca voting "No Lynch" tonight because he "considers Counselor the lynch already" is a nice cop out to give scum an extra night of hits without trying to get rid of scum. It's a very conservative play, especially considering Matts and Pickle both advocated for no lynches earlier.

Lmao

Prove it 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lmao

Prove it 

LOL

Try READING.

On 6/27/2019 at 9:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

no lynch

Pages 89 and 100 specifically.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:45 AM, Matts4313 said:

Going to S.A. for the state championship basketball tournament (my daughter is playing). Will probably be gone all day. 

No Lynch

^^ If I get back in time to read up I will change that. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Try READING.

Pages 89 and 100 specifically.

Neither of those advocated it for any reason. They voted it. Totally different.

Pickle right before night and Matts doing it while giving an excuse for being away like a place holder. In what world is that advocating for a no lynch lmao...try harder please

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Neither of those advocated it for any reason. They voted it. Totally different.

Pickle right before night and Matts doing it while giving an excuse for being away like a place holder. In what world is that advocating for a no lynch lmao...try harder please

I was right. An excuse and semantics based argument. 

P.S.

Malf early after Dingo ADVOCATED for it briefly. That thought hasn't escaped my mind either.

Also, Matts' excuse ended up being total BS, whether he was there or not. He was scum.