rackcs

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Just off the golf course.  

Recap would be awesome.

Naz claimed he roleblocked me N3 so I couldn't have hit anyone

Malf says I'm an other...betting the game on it

Those are the key points I believe

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I did a brief look back, and one thing that worries me is that Malf and MWil have been on every vote together.

Minus the vote where Counselor offed himself. But that was simply because MWil didn't vote.
I have a bit of comprehension here because Malf was the first the indict Matts on the day he was the lynch.
Why would he off a fellow mafia? Unless Malf is Greyjoy aligned? He did make that odd comment about the "bow and arrow" being a Greyjoy weapon.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I did a brief look back, and one thing that worries me is that Malf and MWil have been on every vote together.

TBH I'd go back and do it the same way. D1 we got rid of someone who didn't know what side they were on, D2 I pushed Pickle, D3 I jumped on Matts. D2 and D3 worked out well.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TBH I'd go back and do it the same way. D1 we got rid of someone who didn't know what side they were on, D2 I pushed Pickle, D3 I jumped on Matts. D2 and D3 worked out well.

I am currently leaning towards a Malf lynch. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

With no one voting or seemingly here though. You may get what you want with an Orca lynch.

The fact that Dome hasn't been here most of the day/evening into the end of night concerns me.

Touch and Squire still have the power/votes left though.

Just now, Nazgul said:

What are you thinking then?

The hit of Swag looks kind of like somone wanted Malf to not look good since Swag was on his balls all game, but Malf hasnt played like his usual self imo

Dome has had little pressure and was the last one onto Matts basically...me and Counselor had been on him. When I was mafia with Dome, he was quick to throw me under the buss as well