Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im serious

This is **** when people game the rules like this

I thought i played things pretty well and would have survived if it wasnt for you cowardice

I kept pinging you cause i thought you May be that but then you weren’t responding how I figured you would lol

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

1. Naz- came forth with the only info claim we have imo. Confirmed Counselor but didnt vote Matts. Claimed he was role blocked N1 which was different than the roleblock that was on me N3

Posts this but wasnt roleblocked after claiming or killed...I was roleblocked though. Right before night I said it was Swag, Naz, Squire I think. Why wouldnt scum kill or roleblock him

2. Squire- I have seen PGOs as mafia recently so this could be the case. He pops in and out and used an excuse the same day Malf did. Biggest thing is he didnt vote Matts

3. Dome- part of my theory that Pickle wasnt lynched by all town. Hasnt posted thoughts and has hidden behind the gifs like he said he would

4. Malf- been on every lynch I think. Lynched fin even though Dingo modkilled himself and told everyone he was sure Fin was town. The last day has changed votes back and forth like a Survivor not caring who is lynched. Also part of the Pickle 4. You were also way too confident in the matts lynch...like you knew 

5. Mwil- totally scatter brained, part of the pickle 4. Has made multiple mistakes with regards to the amount of people left and votes needed, words, meanings, etc

6. Touch- I take it back if he is mafia bravo. No case to make imo. Has thought critically, pushed people, displayed a few things I love to see from him and lynched Matt's

7. Orca- Didnt push anyone day 1 really, trolled, didn't read, antagoinized, been detrimental, has no move...yet, want to live as long as possible, generally just putrid game with little effort minus parts of a couple days

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I was indy actually

Just had to survivor

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Guys if you even think about voting for me I'll ******* kill myself!

Well that's certainly suspicious that you would say that

I'll ******* do it!

He does it

Ok well then I guess we better figure this one out, we've gotta make sure we get the right move here or it's all over

*Crickets*

Well **** it, Malf

Malfatron is approached by the angry crowd and he just stares at them defiantly, raising two middle fingers in the air.

"**** all y'all *******"

Malfatron is dead. He was Orys BaratheonIndependent-Aligned

It is now Night 4. You have 30 minutes from now to get your moves in.

Oh ****...I was 100% accurate lmao...I've actually been pretty good without trying as much lol

• Like 1

Nazgul steps out of the rain outside and into his keep. It felt weird to him to think of it as "his" keep still but that's how it was. He sat down at his table to eat a late meal before going to bed. He heard the rain pounding against the walls and windows. The sound relaxed him.

His servant set down a plate in front of him and he scarfed it down ravenously. He hadn't realized how hungry he was and he ate all of the food faster than he even thought possible. He sat back and sighed, unbuttoning his pants button. 

"That hit the spot."

He sat back and quietly contemplated for a moment. Something felt off. He noticed that the rain had stopped outside and went to go enjoy the fresh air. He stepped out the doors into the shadow of an enormous beast of a dragon. 

"****."

Nazgul is dead. He was Argella DurandonWesteros-Aligned

It is now Day 5! With 5 alive and 5 voting, it's 3 to hang. The deadline is Sunday, 6/30 at 10 PM EST.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Nazgul steps out of the rain outside and into his keep. It felt weird to him to think of it as "his" keep still but that's how it was. He sat down at his table to eat a late meal before going to bed. He heard the rain pounding against the walls and windows. The sound relaxed him.

His servant set down a plate in front of him and he scarfed it down ravenously. He hadn't realized how hungry he was and he ate all of the food faster than he even thought possible. He sat back and sighed, unbuttoning his pants button. 

"That hit the spot."

He sat back and quietly contemplated for a moment. Something felt off. He noticed that the rain had stopped outside and went to go enjoy the fresh air. He stepped out the doors into the shadow of an enormous beast of a dragon. 

"****."

Nazgul is dead. He was Argella DurandonWesteros-Aligned

It is now Day 5! With 5 alive and 5 voting, it's 3 to hang. The deadline is Sunday, 6/30 at 10 PM EST.

You were a great man @Nazgul