Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why would it have gone to night? It was the same way d1 when town mod killed and then we lynched town. Why would it be any different? 

I get that he’s upset, I don’t blame him. But IMO Malf talking about not playing is a pretty big thing. Nothing he said would have impacted the game whatsoever. He was reaching out to someone who was talking about quitting because of what happened and he feels like him pushing counselor helped make him do it. 

It should have gone to night because Counselor purposefully broke the rules in order to circumvent the purpose of the game. That should not have been rewarded by giving town another chance at a lynch. Counselor was clearly going to be the lynch before then.

As for squire, the rules are the rules. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of the game thread. That is a rule in every game. Squire could've talked to Malf without mentioning this game. And again if I was going to stay firm on the rules at scum's detriment, I am willing to do it to town's detriment as well. People need to not break the rules. I understand your objections but I do feel like I am justified in my ruling even if you have good reasons to personally be against it.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1 person from 4 different factions. It wasnt like it was a mass coordinated thing. 

Also, it was funny watching you explain basic logic to Mwil that my "no lynch" was a placeholder so that I didnt miss a days vote. How that wasnt apparent to him I will never understand. 

Still right though lol

Also that was getting frustrating explaining the no lynch stuff

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

People need to not break the rules.

This is the thing.

People need to not put hosts in positions where they have to make these calls. 

No matter what happens they're going to have a group that feels shafted.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also can't help but feel a little responsible for the Malf thing after leading the push for his lynch. Sorry.

I feel like this is tongue in cheek to take a shot at malf (fair play, good trash talk and very clever) but in case it's not you should know that malfs issue was 0% with you.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I feel like this is tongue in cheek to take a shot at malf (fair play, good trash talk and very clever) but in case it's not you should know that malfs issue was 0% with you.

I gave Counselor a lot of **** for how I perceived his play. That probably led to his decision to modkill himself, which led to Malf's frustration. I respect Malf a lot here, so to be any part of that - lot or little - makes me a bit uneasy with myself.