Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@theuntouchable did you have me as town? @The Orca what about you? @squire12 you?

I joked around with @rackcs when I got my role and win con that you scum leave me around to the end so you can laugh at me down the stretch may pay off and help me LOL.

No, after counselor the only 3 I was considering was you malf and dome. I even tried to move the vote to you the night malf got lynched. Lol it wasn’t anything you really did to get there, just process of elimination 

• Like 1

Yeah, i lied about just being survivor

I had a tough win con and almist pulled it off

I had to survive, argella to survive and mafia had to win (i was in the chat) For me to win.

Had a rolecop invest every night to find argella (found naz n2)

I lied about nazs power in the mafia chat (said he was bp/vengeful) so they wouldnt consider hitting him

Had to gain thread capital, so i hard bussed matts without his permission (he thought it was a dumb move)

Its my fault for acting like a ***** during the game when i died. I should have kept that private.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Malf flipping other made for some wild lols in chatty 

i think me forge and matts lolololol’d for the next 10 minutes 

completely blindsided 

Malf great play! This explains why Naz fell right after Malf flipped. I couldn’t figure out why scum didn’t hit him sooner.

Meh, matts is lynched without Malfatron bussing.  And Malfatron kept whining about me connecting him to people, when in fact, he was connected.

He ignored Forge's inactivity, despite Forge showing up as soon as I mentioned him when he called that type of thing out in 2 recent games, and then when I said him and Malfatron were together, he wanted me to clearly know he was not associated with Malfatron.

I'm sorry that this game has caused so many people to quit mafia guys. Don't punish the other game runners because of a bad experience in one of my games. I won't be running anymore games for a long while so it shouldn't be an issue going forward.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, SwAg said:

Now matts is going to come tell me I'm clueless because I didn't vote him because speed lynches.

Nah. I actually said I thought you were JVP. It was a terrible game from you.

I think the lynch could have been avoided if Malf and/or Dome had actually attempted to scumhunt someone other. IMO they rolled over too easily. I made it well known in chat that I thought it was a panic move on mafias part. They (including forge) were kept repeating that Malf or I would end up the lynch like 1/2 through day 1. They were beyond paranoid of being associated with eachother in any fashion. IMO you got to think like a civ as mafia. And as a civ you dont lock in on one person. So why do is as mafia except to clear yourself? 

To be fair, I did miss all of Friday though and never read up, so my opinion is based on where we left Thursday. 

On 6/30/2019 at 10:19 AM, Dome said:

Fun Fact: Matts and I nearly picked a place to meet up and engage in fisticuffs over that bus. We were going to sell tickets.

And as I said in chat, I have no problem being bussed when it makes sense. I even encourage it. But that was a dumb choice. With my power we literally had the game *WON* had I not died that night. Our 3 votes would have been enough to lynch any player we wanted the rest of the game. 

Sure, we still won. And I am happy. But I think we can all agree it feels a bit tainted due to all the extra crap that went on. 

Edited by Matts4313