Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

"If this role were in the game, it would definitely be X, Y, and Z.  And I think their win condition would be X.  BUT IT'S TOTES NOT ME!"

You are twisting the message once again. My point is that Malf has the right to talk about any character in the game, including his. He definitely toe'd the line. But use the litmus test:

Did people go "Oh, Malf is Orys" after that post? The answer is no. Which is why I say he stayed on the not-modkill side. If it was a soft claim people would have picked up on it.

Conversely, did people know Squire was Martell after the bolt thing? Yes. It took me 3 seconds to figure it out. 

Edited by Matts4313

I’ll be honest, I PMd Rack before I was gonna soft claim, he very politely said no, and I moved on. I thoroughly enjoyed the unique no claiming twist to the game and felt it was easier to focus on other reads and the big picture of the game. Just my opinion. I enjoyed it. Thanks @rackcs!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll be honest, I PMd Rack before I was gonna soft claim, he very politely said no, and I moved on. I thoroughly enjoyed the unique no claiming twist to the game and felt it was easier to focus on other reads and the big picture of the game. Just my opinion. I enjoyed it. Thanks @rackcs!

I was curious as to what would/wouldnt have been allowed. At one point there was talk about fake claims. I told Dome if he was going to claim jailer, he needs to do it as the nightswatch. Say something about taking them to the wall/vows/the black/whatever. 

I dont know how host would have handled that now knowing there was actually nightswatch. 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are twisting the message once again. My point is that Malf has the right to talk about any character in the game, including his. He definitely toe'd the line. But use the litmus test:

Did people go "Oh, Malf is Orys" after that post? The answer is no. Which is why I say he stayed on the not-modkill side. If it was a soft claim people would have picked up on it.

Conversely, did people know Squire was Martell after the bolt thing? Yes. It took me 3 seconds to figure it out. 

Your litmus test is stupid.  And I don't have the patience to deal with it when it is relevant to a game result I can influence.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I was curious as to what would/wouldnt have been allowed. At one point there was talk about fake claims. I told Dome if he was going to claim jailer, he needs to do it as the nightswatch. Say something about vows/the black/whatever. 

I dont know how host would have handled that now knowing there was actually nightswatch. 

It's a good thing your faction ignored you.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's a good thing your faction ignored you.

Is your entire purpose in life to quote my post and act like a dumb jackarse? It wasnt that he would claim a role, idiot. It would be that his jailer ability would be tied to the night watch. Which is not a character. There are literally thousands of night watch. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rule:  "No character claiming in any way."

Matts:  Now, I think this is ambiguous.

Again, not a character. Its a part of the continent that people go to when they are jailed. 

God you can be annoying, especially when you arrogantly say dumbsheet. 

Yeah, seeing as MWil was told not to claim Night Watch, I'm not wrong.

Not even saying a 5 word quote about “being the sword in the night” after killing Pickle/Matts. Rack said I toed up to the line and to go no further by asking Touch if they were in the game, so I respectfully adhered to it.

Yeah, seeing as MWil was told not to claim Night Watch, I'm not wrong.

You are still missing the point. 

Whats your ability?

I am jailer, I send people to the wall. 

^^^^^^^^ That had nothing to do with a role. But, as I already said, we would have needed to check with host if we went that route. Seeing as host was in chat and reading us discuss it, my initial thought as he would have told us not to. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And did you believe Dingo when he claimed all the scum characters?  No?  Your litmus test is retarded.

Yes, of course I believed him. 

And once again you are wrong. Dingo was killed because that could have been used as a tool to clear himself. You are the dumbest smart person I know.