Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

So I apologize to @rackcs for ruining his game. I apologize to @Malfatron (we talked in pm). I apologize to @Dome, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @The Orca, @MWil23, @squire12. All of them who were still in the game and I ruined this for. I apologize to @DingoLadd for the early bs in the game that lead to his modkill. I apologize to @SwAg for taking pages from the book of swag and once I committed I had to keep to my word of the modkill at 4 votes. I apologize to all the rest of you for wasting your time. 

• Like 3

I’ll definitely be spectating the next couple of games just to get a better understanding of how to play. And watching the greats. I have my favorite players who I like to watch their thread play. Swag, Malf, Touch, Forge, Mwil. Was Dome until this gif thing. 

• Like 1

So let me get this straight. 

Dude runs to the host and complains about squires post which was only a few posts AFTER he committed the same exact offense ...... actually worse considering he tagged a player on the opposite team and commented about the game. 

Yea, I’m gonna go ahead and take a hard pass on anything dealing with Matts. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

No worries @Counselor. We're good, brother.

As ET said - it's a game. These things don't carry over to the next.

And I was feeling decent about my game until I was told that I was only kept alive early "to encourage me," lol. Like I'm a damn kindergartener.

You’re a good player Naz. I have a lot of respect for you. Because your pushes toward me and your harshness has merit. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So let me get this straight. 

Dude runs to the host and complains about squires post which was only a few posts AFTER he committed the same exact offense ...... actually worse considering he tagged a player on the opposite team and commented about the game. 

Yea, I’m gonna go ahead and take a hard pass on anything dealing with Matts. 

And wanted me to feel like **** about Malf quitting. Yes it was my fault but I tried to play on a loophole to help my team. Obviously was wrong and didn’t work. But my intention was never to cause harm to anyone and was completely strategic. 

49 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I apologize to @rackcs for ruining his game. I apologize to @Malfatron (we talked in pm). I apologize to @Dome, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @The Orca, @MWil23, @squire12. All of them who were still in the game and I ruined this for. I apologize to @DingoLadd for the early bs in the game that lead to his modkill. I apologize to @SwAg for taking pages from the book of swag and once I committed I had to keep to my word of the modkill at 4 votes. I apologize to all the rest of you for wasting your time. 

You got caught up in it, it happens.

• Like 1