Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm sorry that this game has caused so many people to quit mafia guys. Don't punish the other game runners because of a bad experience in one of my games. I won't be running anymore games for a long while so it shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Thats a stupid stance to take. Your games are amazing. What players do within the game arent a reflection of you as a host. 

Seriously dont stop. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm sorry that this game has caused so many people to quit mafia guys. Don't punish the other game runners because of a bad experience in one of my games. I won't be running anymore games for a long while so it shouldn't be an issue going forward.

I don't know why I'd quit.  At this rate, I'm likely to get MVP in Death Note!

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meh, matts is lynched without Malfatron bussing.  

I agree. Thats why i had to cone right out of the gates to bus matts

It would have been me or matts that day, and i had to survive 

Again, not read up, but there is 0% chance this can be true. The game was literally over if I survive that night. All you had to do was push some one else. Claim you watched me. Claim you were cop and red letter someone else, green letter me. Whatever. Doesnt matter. After that night be could blitz lynch the rest of the game.

Or, ya know, play like you are civ and build a case against someone. You focused on me from the start of the game and didnt even look elsewhere until I was dead.

Its literally the reason everyone in the game was saying your playstyle was different. 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Youre good man

I just think stategic modkilling, strategic afk death (james in death note), and not bothering to show up (utley in dn and kotn in domes game) are what is making me not want to play.

Defeats the spirit of the game. For instance, if there are 2 cleared civs, and 2 unknows (one of which are mafia), the other civ unknown could modkill to uncover the last mafia

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Youre good man

I just think stategic modkilling, strategic afk death (james in death note), and not bothering to show up (utley in dn and kotn in domes game) are what is making me not want to play.

Defeats the spirit of the game. For instance, if there are 2 cleared civs, and 2 unknows (one of which are mafia), the other civ unknown could modkill to uncover the last mafia

tbh, I feel responsible for this because I kept threatening to modkill in other games, even though most people figured out I am never actually going to do so.

Edited by SwAg

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It took 3 civ modkills and a rule change to take this game away from me and swag. 

It feels like a dirty win and I agree that you guys got screwed as well.... But one of those mod kills were the reason you were in a position to win anyways. The Counselor mod-kill night you were going to die. That leaves Dome and Malf (with powers + hits + knowledge of dead peoples roles for fake claims) vs Naz, Squire & Oraca. Mwil was neutral/vanilla. Of those we had info on Naz, Mwil and Squire - - and Orca had a lot of heat on him. 

It was a loaded deck for us at that point if Counselor doesnt kamikaze an otherwise really fun game.  

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It feels like a dirty win and I agree that you guys got screwed as well.... But one of those mod kills were the reason you were in a position to win anyways. The Counselor mod-kill night you were going to die. That leaves Dome and Malf (with powers + hits + knowledge of dead peoples roles for fake claims) vs Naz, Squire & Oraca. Mwil was neutral/vanilla. Of those we had info on Naz, Mwil and Squire - - and Orca had a lot of heat on him. 

It was a loaded deck for us at that point if Counselor doesnt kamikaze an otherwise really fun game.  

When did you guys find out my alignment and being vanilla?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

When did you guys find out my alignment and being vanilla?

Im assuming Friday, since I wasnt around that day. I came back into the chat and the knew you were vanilla.

N1 we found BCB was watcher, so we killed him. That way we could use him as a cover role. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im assuming Friday, since I wasnt around that day. I came back into the chat and the knew you were vanilla.

N1 we found BCB was watcher, so we killed him. That way we could use him as a cover role. 

Did you get told alignment and ability or just ability?

@Dome thanks for not killing me last night and letting me live!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Did you get told alignment and ability or just ability?

@Dome thanks for not killing me last night and letting me live!

Hey now, not killing you was a group choice. We all decided we wanted to kill @theuntouchable  . Some of us wanted to kill him N1. Surprisingly, that someone wasnt me.

We knew your ability. Or at least thats all Malf told the chat. But he was a double agent of sorts. 

• Like 1