Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

I don't know what you're not understanding, though. 

You detailed your litmus test.  I said it's stupid, and use Dingo as an example because he would pass your litmus test, so you say it's different (maybe read the definition of a litmus test).  Then say I don't get it and I'm stupid, despite me explaining that scenario on D1, and it being precisely my point of why your litmus test is stupid.  Maybe the miscommunication is merely that I understand what a litmus test is.

You're something special, you know that?

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are still missing the point. 

Whats your ability?

I am jailer, I send people to the wall. 

^^^^^^^^ That had nothing to do with a role. But, as I already said, we would have needed to check with host if we went that route. Seeing as host was in chat and reading us discuss it, my initial thought as he would have told us not to. 

Yes, of course I believed him. 

And once again you are wrong. Dingo was killed because that could have been used as a tool to clear himself. You are the dumbest smart person I know. 

So, wait. I just want to get this clear with you. 

Squire talking about bolts is a modkill worthy offense in your opinion but someone saying “I take them to the wall” is not????? 

Are you really that delusional? You also broke the rule about talking about the game elsewhere, you weren’t punished for that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So, wait. I just want to get this clear with you. 

Squire talking about bolts is a modkill worthy offense in your opinion but someone saying “I take them to the wall” is not????? 

Are you really that delusional? You also broke the rule about talking about the game elsewhere, you weren’t punished for that.

Doesn’t meet his agenda what do you expect?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Who snitched on Squire for talking in another thread? Who was able to come forth and admit that?

I won’t speak for what other people said.

I pointed it out to rackcs and said it may need his attention (exact wording) based on it already being pointed out in chatty 

I also pointed out that he just called me scum so modkilling him might not be all that helpful to me anyways when he flipped civ.  

I also told rackcs he should just modkill everyone besides me, which I stand by.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I won’t speak for what other people said.

I pointed it out to rackcs and said it may need his attention (exact wording) based on it already being pointed out in chatty 

I also pointed out that he just called me scum so modkilling him might not be all that helpful to me anyways when he flipped civ.  

I also told rackcs he should just modkill everyone besides me, which I stand by.

So Matts

I don’t think rack made a decision based on what they said.  They made him aware and rack independently exercised judgment.  He’s not wrong.  The rules are clear, but admittedly, that does make matts trying to cast the rules as ambiguous (but susceptible to a litmus test that doesn’t make sense) more comical.

• Like 1