STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Swag was gonna do that as loki once me and touch died.

But he got lynched because town is dumb and didnt trust him. Not to mention the secret moves he was hiding. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If he is, maybe swagbert did give him that advice to fake claim an other.

I think hes really other though.

But nothing to stop an other from jointing with mafia at endgame.

Swag was gonna do that as loki once me and touch died.

I’m not joining with mafia 

I actually see Rick's point.  I just know it's wrong in relation to me, and I think Counselor truly is Other because I asked him about his role and whatnot, and he gave information fairly willingly and with little delay.  I know we have real time communication, but even with that, Counselor was spilling what I assume to be true information about scum dynamics in the game with fake claims and whatnot, and gave up a real character claim.  Unless the scum chat was all active at the time, or pre-planned it, Counselor had to make all those choices on his own.  Admittedly, pretty much everyone stopped talking while I was doing that though.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But he got lynched because town is dumb and didnt trust him. Not to mention the secret moves he was hiding. 

If you listened to me, game is over, and you're a winner, loser.

Just now, SwAg said:

I actually see Rick's point.  I just know it's wrong in relation to me, and I think Counselor truly is Other because I asked him about his role and whatnot, and he gave information fairly willingly and with little delay.  I know we have real time communication, but even with that, Counselor was spilling what I assume to be true information about scum dynamics in the game with fake claims and whatnot, and gave up a real character claim.  Unless the scum chat was all active at the time, or pre-planned it, Counselor had to make all those choices on his own.  Admittedly, pretty much everyone stopped talking while I was doing that though.

From his first post, it was fairly obvious

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Arent you falling prey to the same fallacy you pointed out pregame? The one that I hate most. That if you are active you get lynched/accused of scum?

With regards to swag? 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

For ****s sake I am an other. Go read

I know, I figured you out as non-town way back

Archived