STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The better question is why claim Other at all on D1?

I don’t know.  I tend to believe the personal explanation behind it when i read it in conjunction with the claim.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I actually see Rick's point.  I just know it's wrong in relation to me, and I think Counselor truly is Other because I asked him about his role and whatnot, and he gave information fairly willingly and with little delay.  I know we have real time communication, but even with that, Counselor was spilling what I assume to be true information about scum dynamics in the game with fake claims and whatnot, and gave up a real character claim.  Unless the scum chat was all active at the time, or pre-planned it, Counselor had to make all those choices on his own.  Admittedly, pretty much everyone stopped talking while I was doing that though.

This reminds me of what a certain posted touched on about swag's game.  

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Pickle you are a ******* idiot if you think I’m scum. Just own your stupidity 

Scum in this sense is anyone not town.  We won't ever be able to trust you especially after the last for games from swag and orca.  

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

and counselor. You are pointing fingers at people posting. You should be pointing them at the kissarse forge. I know he is here. 

Or Rammy, who went into hiding after people voted him. 

Well one claiming to no be aligned with me so what is wrong with that methodology...…..

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This reminds me of what a certain posted touched on about swag's game.  

Scum in this sense is anyone not town.  We won't ever be able to trust you especially after the last for games from swag and orca.  

Well one claiming to no be aligned with me so what is wrong with that methodology...…..

I don't even know what this means.

Archived