STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Mechanic rather, not role 

Would have to be. Also, I believe @Pickle Rick was also beamed. I think multiple factions must have beams. For the record, Pickle the eager beaver who knows no subtly, my pm just said that I was beamed into a room with @Forge. I didnt understand if that was:

This guy:

suikoden3_watari_profile.thumb.jpg.48fd2

as a redirect 

or if it was this guy:

GeordiLaForge.jpg

as a jailer role

didnt matter either way because I didnt have a move. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Would have to be. Also, I believe @Pickle Rick was also beamed. I think multiple factions must have beams. For the record, Pickle the eager beaver who knows no subtly, my pm just said that I was beamed into a room with @Forge. I didnt understand if that was:

This guy:

as a redirect 

or if it was this guy:

GeordiLaForge.jpg

as a jailer role

And what I an saying is.....

That is not a redirect based on what happened to me.  Could it be, yes.  But that is different imo.  

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This guy:

as a redirect 

or if it was this guy:

GeordiLaForge.jpg

as a jailer role

So the man who calls someone else an eager beaver, willingly provided more information that could possibly cause harm to someone else. ….. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now to the other thoughts. 

@Dome what time did you put in your move...

me think about 10 after night

me look at timestamp when me get home

me wonder what theory is

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I read some of the thread.  But **** if i'm gonna read 180+ pages or whatever.

Also yes, i need the beginner links.  Are they like training wheels?  Or just the first page things?  I don't want either tbh.  Seems kinda demeaning.

We used to have link with pretty pictures, but I cant find it. Here are a couple from a quick lazy google search:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beginner's_Guide_to_Being_Awesome_At_Mafia

In the most simple of terms the game is this:

The bulk of players are uniformed majority called town or civ. They are playing the game with a blank slate trying to find bad guys (referred to as scum or mafia). As the game progresses the town will use abilities/powers predetermined by the game host (ThekillerNacho this game). Things like investigated a player or killing one.

Mafia/scum are the informed minority. They are usually in a group together and are plotting how to kill town. They also have ability/powers (like hits/kills).

Each "day time" we all vote for one person to kill. When we kill that person it becomes "night time" and everyone with an ability can use them. We repeat that cycle over and over until either town or scum wins. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It gets crazy complicated, but that is the 101 guide. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I know most of you know, but Glen is clearly lying.

So, now I’mma go re-live the PTSD of Gopher’s game.

Clearly 

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

By being crewmembers?

Glen claimed same thing deathnote

And wasnt lying then either 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So the man who calls someone else an eager beaver, willingly provided more information that could possibly cause harm to someone else. ….. 

How can that possibly hurt someone else? As I stated, I think multiple factions have beams. And the person who beamed would have had no information on either target. 

All I am explaining is that someone (could be town or scum) wasted a beam on me last night. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How can that possibly hurt someone else? As I stated, I think multiple factions have beams. And the person who beamed would have had no information on either target. 

All I am explaining is that someone (could be town or scum) wasted a beam on me last night. 

You even said what it possibly could have been in your post …….. 

Archived