STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

VC

Glen - 7 - SirA1, Malfatron, rackcs, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil
MookieMonstah - 4 - squire12, Glem, bucsfan333, Matts
SwAg - 2 - Forge, Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 2 - Dome, SwAg

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: kingseanjohn, mission29

Just now, SwAg said:

Keen to hear from you, brother!

Oh, I'm sure you'll love it because it kind of has nothing to do with you (for the most part), and you'll get to tell me what an idiot I am.  

I just found it interesting that you were the main immediate push from Rack and Malf to start off, then Matts, a guy that apparently nobody in here trusts, steps in and basically just says "hey, why swag, why not Glen?" to pull the heat off you (if you believe 2 votes count as heat), and next thing you know, the Glen mess happens, everyone is voting there, the "Glen is lying" rhetoric is being driven, and you had largely been forgotten while nobody has gone back and even addressed the fact that it happened.  So I want to see what shakes out. 

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, I'm sure you'll love it because it kind of has nothing to do with you (for the most part), and you'll get to tell me what an idiot I am.  

I just found it interesting that you were the main immediate push from Rack and Malf to start off, then Matts, a guy that apparently nobody in here trusts, steps in and basically just says "hey, why swag, why not Glen?" to pull the heat off you (if you believe 2 votes count as heat), and next thing you know, the Glen mess happens, everyone is voting there, the "Glen is lying" rhetoric is being driven, and you had largely been forgotten while nobody has gone back and even addressed the fact that it happened.  So I want to see what shakes out. 

So, do you think Glen is telling the truth?

Archived