STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah.  He and Pickle.  Both in lock step trying to hang your posts around my neck as an albatross.  Lulzy attempts to draw the sting, then bolt.  It’s been 10/10 to watch.

This really shows that you don't really know much about how I play. When do I ever try and lead a lynch? I saw a different angle to this and wanted to think on it. It's not the only one I'm pondering. Also wondering about Malf's lol avy change as a low key joke on being borg.  It's not a negative to keep an open mind and evaluate the information. I never said that my vote would stay on you, though I see no reason to change it. People evaluate information, make informed choices at that point. Why do you lavish Rack with a compliment when he decides to move on from you after he voted you, but I'm not afforded to the same respect? You don't have to like my reasoning, I'm not asking you to. Not asking you to agree with it either. But to condemn me for pondering it is poor form in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Did you read what he said to me? lol

Yup

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh, I'm sure you'll love it because it kind of has nothing to do with you (for the most part), and you'll get to tell me what an idiot I am.  

I just found it interesting that you were the main immediate push from Rack and Malf to start off, then Matts, a guy that apparently nobody in here trusts, steps in and basically just says "hey, why swag, why not Glen?" to pull the heat off you (if you believe 2 votes count as heat), and next thing you know, the Glen mess happens, everyone is voting there, the "Glen is lying" rhetoric is being driven, and you had largely been forgotten while nobody has gone back and even addressed the fact that it happened.  So I want to see what shakes out. 

He thinks that either you and I are Borg (which I put unlikely, as that group likely started at 1) or that we are the sisters. Which is obvi wrong. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how you simultaneously hold me in high regard, but seemingly think play beyond the surface is unique to you.

And, you’re not really addressing what I said, but changing it.  Read what you said to me, and how you said it.

Fair enough. I don't think that's what I'm doing, but I'm obviously biased in that regard. Very possible that I just perceive myself as playing 3d chess and everyone else is playing checkers, and yes, that would be a major issue with my understanding of what other people are saying in a general sense or under the surface meanings, innuendo, or intentions. Won't deny that. I would hope it would not be true, but sure, it could absolutely be legitimately happening. I fall for some pretty rudimentary tricks in this game, after all, I will admit. 

As for the second post - you will have to break that down for me. This is one of the things that you are saying that I could not be picking up on. Obviously there is a disconnect between my intent in saying what I said how I said it and how it was interpreted.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup

He thinks that either you and I are Borg (which I put unlikely, as that group likely started at 1) or that we are the sisters. Which is obvi wrong. 

Maybe it is. I won't apologize for considering it and putting it out there though. Sometimes I'm right on things, sometimes I'm wrong. It is an avenue that was worth considering for me though. 

I basically asked why you voted for me and you had a freak out.

The framing and inflection was out of nowhere.  Suddenly I’m a bully, you start the case with self deprecation, and draw the sting with my obvious rebuttal which is that the case is largely not about me.  Then, in the follow-up now, you supplemented the case to make it even more not about me, but are still seemingly holding me out to pay for the would-be sins of others.

I don’t know how you expect anyone to react to that if not curiosity and bewilderment.

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I think I got it. I should not look at the VC right (edit: in Gopher's game I'm saying)?

Wait, what?  There is potentially info there for this inquiry, but you have to look beyond them.  Some people were pretty resistant but acquiesced.

But, the are you sure was about the prior game part, and you answered already.

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, rackcs, bucsfan333
MookieMonstah - 3 - squire12, Glem, Matts
SwAg - 2 - Forge, Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 2 - Dome, SwAg

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: kingseanjohn, mission29

Wait, what?  There is potentially info there for this inquiry, but you have to look beyond them.  Some people were pretty resistant but acquiesced.

Or, have a wholly inconsistent position relative to this game, and Marvel.

I don't know how you think that was a freak out, but if you do, you do. I would think that given the evidence of freak outs in previous games by me, that would not come off as such, but if that is how you perceive it to be, that's fine. 

FWIW, you're not wrong. I was trying to openly acknowledge that it was less about you and more about what was going around you (IE Matt's involvement). Matt's previous comment isn't wrong from the perspective I was thinking about it. LIS, it was an avenue worth investigating for me. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah we're talking about the same person

So if we play devil's advocate here and think Glen tells the truth. That'd mean that

Dome

Lies OR

2 of the Mookie, Swag, Touch, Malf are scum AND we have to figure out why Glenn got pushed in Dome invest

Matts

Lies OR

Attempted hit on him was untraceable for a watcher or Glen vision was flawed

Am I getting this right?

There's a plausible scenario where Dome, Matts and Glen tell the truth, but that scenario is highly unlikely. 

Archived