STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Dome said:

me say me have no read touch

10 minute later me say me think town touch, this read only if me look at 3 original target

2 non-town, one town. touch most likely town

that not saying town read on touch, that looking at read in very specific way and making fit with info

it hypothetical, matts push it like legit read

you do exactly like matt say. matt say you say no read. you say no read. then you say town read. you quote that out of three he town read. then you remove him from you scum list and replace with me. once again showing you town read. 

so matt right and kevin accounttard liar. and racks big idiot for following him. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

me say me have no read touch

10 minute later me say me think town touch, this read only if me look at 3 original target

2 non-town, one town. touch most likely town

that not saying town read on touch, that looking at read in very specific way and making fit with info

it hypothetical, matts push it like legit read

This didn't help.  I'm just going to assume you're talking about your reads, and you didn't receive two batches of results.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You say Orca 1.0 scum...you no good at this 

he alway wrong but have friend get big head

Just now, Dome said:

me do compare matts to you all time

so make sense you dont get either

rather compare to orca than dome tbh

Just now, Matts4313 said:

you do exactly like matt say. matt say you say no read. you say no read. then you say town read. you quote that out of three he town read. then you remove him from you scum list and replace with me. once again showing you town read. 

so matt right and kevin accounttard liar. and racks big idiot for following him. 

again matt prove he no read good

keep say same thing over over

no wonder everyone say you dumb. like talk to wall

Just now, SwAg said:

I get what you're saying about Matts misrepresenting, but less words was definitely not better to articulate what you were saying there.

that fine.

as long as you see matts misrepresent.

look what me said

"me throw out two guys got in way, assume never happen... malf swag scum, touch town"

me apply qualifier to statement... (underline)

matts totally ignore qualifier even when me say he reread

he dont reread just keep talk

of course orca agree

Just now, SwAg said:

I get what you're saying about Matts misrepresenting, but less words was definitely not better to articulate what you were saying there.

And about him removing touch all together? Does that not substantiate that he did have a town read on touch? Its not really a misrep. 

Archived