STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If Malf were not thte Borg he would be screaming to lynch one of the other possible Borgs

Instead he takes the easy road and hops on a false claim

He's the one

This doesn't make any sense at all

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Or he could be Locutus again.

Explain?

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I found out Swag's race last night. He's El-Aurian. I took that at face value until Malf's Picard claim and now I'm thinking that may just be Swag's borg appearance.

when you say "last night"

are you referring to N1 or N2?

Just now, rackcs said:

This doesn't make any sense at all

Step 1: There are 3 names. One of those names is a borg.

Step 2: If Malf knows he is not the borg, he is going try to push for one of the other two to be lynched. He will want to find the true borg

Step 3: Malf instead went for a different route.. He is essentially saying that going after a red letter is more important than going after a borg

It doesn't check out.. Because Malf is borg

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I found out Swag's race last night. He's El-Aurian. I took that at face value until Malf's Picard claim and now I'm thinking that may just be Swag's borg appearance.

Brah....

Around 2265, while Guinan wasn't present, this species was the victim of a major attack by the Borg, with all but a handful of El-Aurians being assimilated or killed by the Borg, and all El-Aurian cities being destroyed by them. (TNG: "Q Who", "Ensign Ro", "I Borg") The El-Aurian fatalities numbered in the millions and included DoctorTolian Soran's family: his wife and children. (Star Trek Generations) On the other hand, by resisting when the Borg came to assimilate them, the El-Aurians defied their attackers' motto that "resistance is futile." (TNG: "I Borg") When the El-Aurian homeworld was destroyed by the Borg, the El-Aurian species was scattered throughout the universe but nevertheless prevailed. (TNG: "Q Who", "The Best of Both Worlds")

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Step 1: There are 3 names. One of those names is a borg.

Step 2: If Malf knows he is not the borg, he is going try to push for one of the other two to be lynched. He will want to find the true borg

Step 3: Malf instead went for a different route.. He is essentially saying that going after a red letter is more important than going after a borg

It doesn't check out.. Because Malf is borg

Fair enough, thanks for breaking it down. I get your logic. 

Picard is still a ballsy fake claim. I have a hard time thinking he wouldn't be in the game considering he's the only person I knew from TNG before this game started.

Based on the claim and assuming no CC...its best to take out Tk3 with the lynch. Malf is claiming the top character and Dome is claiming Tk3 is scum...let's test Dome's info for sure on the single case and not the 5 man group (smaller now)

Just now, The Orca said:

Based on the claim and assuming no CC...its best to take out Tk3 with the lynch. Malf is claiming the top character and Dome is claiming Tk3 is scum...let's test Dome's info for sure on the single case and not the 5 man group (smaller now)

sounds like something a converted borg might suggest

Just now, The Orca said:

The problem is that there's a real likely chance that Borg is converter. And that's something that would worry me. 

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This still doesnt explain how you cleared touch.

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Sadly doesn't clear him as the Borg assimilated almost all of the El-Aurians.

I mean we've had a half Romulan Fed already.

I'm actually enjoying the mind****. Adds a nice extra layer.

Archived