STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Well, i am Picard

Powers:

Every night i can visit a player. If that player is federation aligned, they will find out that Im Picard. If they arent, they wont find out anything.

Also, once per game, i have a 1 shot lie detector

Also, i can write in my PADD every night to jot down information each day. That info will be revealed when i die

Here are the moves i tried, though none of them went through

Night 1: investigated touch

I banked on touch liking my previous posts or giving me some sign that he knew i was picard. If he didnt, he was mafia

Night 2: investigated rack

Just went for an active player who was a scumread of mine

@Matts4313

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome how was your invest of Tk3 determined...did youbfind something, was it just a straight alignment invest?

@Matts4313 same question on your investing touch?

We know that Dingo visited me last night and Swag night 1.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Agree, but what are we doing about Ruskie's scan? That's a legitimate issue in my opinion. Are we just choosing not to believe it? I'm concerned at taking POVs such as roles being fishy based on what happened to Glen. 

I think he's making it up and is scum. Fortunately for him we have bigger fish to fry.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Explain?

Basically if he were Borg recruiter that'd be an easy fake claim to make. All of the people he recruited would say "Oh yeah I got the PM that he was Picard!" On the chance that only certain people get recruited or the recruitment is chance based that ability would make sense as a cover. Anyone he attempted to recruit but failed would get a PM saying that he's Picard. 

Not only that but there are already a TON of investigative abilities out there. It seems weird that there are so many and considering that so many of them are confirmed at this point, I am skeptical of the Picard ability.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome how was your invest of Tk3 determined...did youbfind something, was it just a straight alignment invest?

@Matts4313 same question on your investing touch?

you just need know me no make guess or assumption

me know tk3 duras based on move

On 6/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Targeted enemy will be framed as a Klingon or Romulan (your choice) by planting an item in that player's quarters. If that player does not perform an action that night, the item will be discovered and they will be able to keep the item (they'll receive it as if it was a gift and the frame will still work). Else, you recover the planted item at the end of the night

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We know that Dingo visited me last night and Swag night 1.

I think he's making it up and is scum. Fortunately for him we have bigger fish to fry.

Basically if he were Borg recruiter that'd be an easy fake claim to make. All of the people he recruited would say "Oh yeah I got the PM that he was Picard!" On the chance that only certain people get recruited or the recruitment is chance based that ability would make sense as a cover. Anyone he attempted to recruit but failed would get a PM saying that he's Picard. 

Not only that but there are already a TON of investigative abilities out there. It seems weird that there are so many and considering that so many of them are confirmed at this point, I am skeptical of the Picard ability.

On 6/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Targeted ally will appear Federation-aligned to all reports that night and appear to have no items. Additionally, you may specify a Role Name and Race for that player to appear as in reports that night.

Swag cant be Borg then

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag cant be Borg then

Just now, The Orca said:

Dingo changes alignment in invests

If he visited Swag N1 Domes invest would only have 3 options for Swag...Romulan, Klingon, or Federation

Swag cant be the invested Borg in Domes invest by default right?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If he visited Swag N1 Domes invest would only have 3 options for Swag...Romulan, Klingon, or Federation

Well then its touch

Fake mason

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Unless he was borg to begin with 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unless he was borg to begin with 

No cause if Dingo really visited him, he would have to appear Fed, Klingon, or Romulan in Domes invest unles Domes invest comes before the frame...which I highly doubt that

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I can also see the Borg version of Picard being the solo Borg to start. It makes sense as a head Borg role and also has a really, really good fake claim built right in.

Sounds like Star Trek Discovery logic here

Archived