STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yes

Damn, that is confirmation number 3. 

1st we have your claim, with no CC

2nd we have you getting investigated by yourself.

3rd we have the roleblock verified by you that you were roleblocked day 1 as you claimed. 

This is getting indisputable really....... 

Cmon Malf => You know I am looking for someone besides you to confirm the roleblocked or redirected you. If they did, it leads credence that you are Picard.

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Now the real question is, did Dingo visit Swag and where's the post backing that up? Or is Orca just spitballing and trying to lead us away from Swag?

I saw Dingo visiting Swag night 1 and my watch/track has been confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Read what I wrote. He could still be the borg.

How? The only way he could be Borg is if Swag was Borg and Dingo framed him as House of Duras which is a possibility. But either way a Borg showed up on Dome's invest and Swag would not have appeared as Borg to it due to the frame.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

3rd we have the roleblock verified by you that you were roleblocked day 1 as you claimed. 

Cmon Malf => You know I am looking for someone besides you to confirm the roleblocked or redirected you. If they did, it leads credence that you are Picard.

With those 3 bits of evidence, its triply sure im picard

17 hours ago, rackcs said:

My bad, I just saw that Whoopi was one and thought they were good. Definitely seems like Swag was the Borg after all. Which presents us with bigger issues...Y

You are correct. I also visited Swag night 1. I saw who visited him and who he visited. I will share that Dingo, Dome, and one other person visited Swag N1. That third person was Pickle, hopefully he can confirm that for me. The bad part is that night 1, swag targeted Orca 1.0, Malf, and MD4L. So if he's a converter it seems likely/possible that one or two of those were converted. Obviously not Orca 1.0.

This does leave me questioning if you're telling the truth Tk3, because you are correct.

No, I think it's gotta be Swag. He is almost certainly Borg and very likely the converter.

This is a pretty big info dump day here but I think it's leading us in the right direction.

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We know that Dingo visited me last night and Swag night 1.

I think he's making it up and is scum. Fortunately for him we have bigger fish to fry.

Basically if he were Borg recruiter that'd be an easy fake claim to make. All of the people he recruited would say "Oh yeah I got the PM that he was Picard!" On the chance that only certain people get recruited or the recruitment is chance based that ability would make sense as a cover. Anyone he attempted to recruit but failed would get a PM saying that he's Picard. 

Not only that but there are already a TON of investigative abilities out there. It seems weird that there are so many and considering that so many of them are confirmed at this point, I am skeptical of the Picard ability.

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Now the real question is, did Dingo visit Swag and where's the post backing that up? Or is Orca just spitballing and trying to lead us away from Swag?

Just now, Malfatron said:

If everyone besides me in the sensor is cleared of being borg, something fishy is afoot

Well, nobody has cleared Swag. Just trying to determine who the more likely candidate to be the borg is. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I saw Dingo visiting Swag night 1 and my watch/track has been confirmed.

How? The only way he could be Borg is if Swag was Borg and Dingo framed him as House of Duras which is a possibility. But either way a Borg showed up on Dome's invest and Swag would not have appeared as Borg to it due to the frame.

This means that even if Swag was a Borg, there was another Borg on the invest besides him and the only option for that left is Malf.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The problem is, look at the autopsy reports. You may not get that confirmation even if he's telling the truth. 

Ok but Borg showed up on Dome's results. Since Swag could not have shown up Borg on Dome's results due to the frame, Swag is not Borg. Touch is not Borg. That leaves Malf. Like I said, I think this means Swag is probably Romulan Star and was made to seem Fed on Dome's results by the frame.

Unless Swag/Malf are both Borg. Again, you two are missing it:

Swag => Borg converter, converts malf D1.

Dingo => Puts dirty klignon on Swag. 

Dome scans, finds:

Klignon (Mookie, Swag => Even if he is actually borg)

Fed => Touch, Glen

Borg => Malf

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Glen fed, mookie duras, touch fed, swag romulan, malf Borg/Romulan/Fed (if framed)

Possible for sure

Dome no find Klingon...incorrect 

Wrong. Duras is Klignon. And according to Dingo's role, that exactly how they would show. 

This means that even if Swag was a Borg, there was another Borg on the invest besides him and the only option for that left is Malf.

Wait yeah this is correct. Swag didnt come up as Borg in theninvest

Archived