STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Here's the way I see it with all of the info we have. Of Dome's original 5, 3 can essentially be entirely confirmed. Mookie and Glen because they're dead and Touch because of all of the reasons previously stated. That leaves at least one Borg left between Malf and Swag with the possibility that both are Borg.

Swag was visited by Dingo Night 1 and framed as either Fed (if he's Romulan Star) or House of Duras (if he's anything else). This means that he cannot have turned up as Borg on Dome's invest and therefore the Borg on Dome's invest is 100% Malf. Malf is 100% a Borg at this point and should be the lynch because Borgs are likely recruiters and thus the biggest threat we face.

Now onto Swag. He came up as El-Aurian on my race invest last night which basically pins him down to either Fed or Borg based on my knowledge of the theme. Now I have made my reasons for why I buy that he is Fed pretty clear at this point. We know that he visited 3 people night 1. We know that that lines up with Dome's item that invests 3 at once. He softclaimed alignment comparer to me D2. I think it'd be a pretty big coincidence for him to have visited 3 people and also have that as his fake. Swag is still someone that probably needs looking into at some point in the near future but as of right now Malf is the confirmed Borg and I think that's the way to go.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Swag also visited MD4L and Orca Night 1. What is with those two moves? I think you're ignoring the simplest solution. Malf is Borg. You're trying to twist this somehow to make Swag Borg with Malf when the simplest and most likely answer is that he isn't. He's either Fed or Romulan Star and I'm leaning more toward Fed now.

You think Swag has a scanner, correct? And thats what he used N1?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im willing to reverse the order and lynch malf and someone stun gun Swag. I just dont like the idea of dismissing swag altogether.

I completely agree. Swag still needs looked into but at this point I think the simpler assumption is that Malf is the confirmed Borg and Swag is just potential Borg.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You think Swag has a scanner, correct? And thats what he used N1?

That is my belief, yes

Just now, rackcs said:

I completely agree. Swag still needs looked into but at this point I think the simpler assumption is that Malf is the confirmed Borg and Swag is just potential Borg.

That is my belief, yes

Ok stay with me here. 

So Swag scanned day 1. 

He scanned Orca, MAlf and MD4L. => Correct?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ok stay with me here. 

So Swag scanned day 1. 

He scanned Orca, MAlf and MD4L. => Correct?

If that were the case, why didn't he notify us that Malf was a borg at that point? 

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I still would like some details on your character @SwAg Not a full claim or anything but something

I’m just a basic *****.  You saw what I did with my starting item.  It’s not the same as Dome’s though.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If that were the case, why didn't he notify us that Malf was a borg at that point? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

GODDAMN YOU. THAT WAS MY BIG REVEAL!!!!

What if he was scanning 3 people to try and find the players that can be converted and that is why he has stayed quiet

Just now, rackcs said:

Does yours just say if there are the same alignment or not?

Yeah, they’re not, that’s why I pushed Malfatron initially yesterday, and latched onto the MD4L voting rationale today.

Also, if he were an alignment comparer as Racks says that he has softed, why no indication of variable alignments out of that grouping, particularly when Orca 1 turned up fed on the autopsy report, and if Malf were Borg, would not have matched up to Orca? With Dome then revealing his list of names, Malf would have and should have been a surefire discussion point being on a list of mismatching alignments and a list that included borg and klingons. 

Archived