STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also would explain why md4l is totally trying to save swag

You are a player but this case looks worse once you get into detail about your situation. This feels like scum hitching onto anything, which is in fact a great player when you are busted.

Like in the most recent game I played and made a bust (before PR decided to not protect me), underestimating my ability is cool bc I’m not always vocal but I know what I’m doing. Your case @Malfatron is scum grasping for life. It’s fine, non town players do that for a reason.

Just now, MD4L said:

Like in the most recent game I played and made a bust (before PR decided to not protect me), underestimating my ability is cool bc I’m not always vocal but I know what I’m doing. Your case @Malfatron is scum grasping for life. It’s fine, non town players do that for a reason.

If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are.

53 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What makes you think Tk3 wasn't framed? He's a confirmed tracker. I think he's more likely to be the framed one than Malf.

Racks, my man, youve called me dumb like 10 times this game and I have to say, you might be the most gullible player in this particular game. He is not a confirmed tracker. And even if he was, he could still be mafia. Or one of his scummates are feeding him the results from their track. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Racks, my man, youve called me dumb like 10 times this game and I have to say, you might be the most gullible player in this particular game. He is not a confirmed tracker. And even if he was, he could still be mafia. Or one of his scummates are feeding him the results from their track. 

I think the one thing that sold me on @rackcs was his willingness to accept a misvote. That takes some balls to do on day 2.

40 minutes ago, MD4L said:

People don’t pay attention to my mafia strategy but if you’ve tracked my interactions with swag he’s one player who respects my ability. I show a viable response by never voting him. 

And considering the stakes, the relative odds suggest I shouldn’t vote him. Today at least.

Swag

The irony in this post is beyond mind boggling...like wtf bro

43 minutes ago, MD4L said:

People don’t pay attention to my mafia strategy but if you’ve tracked my interactions with swag he’s one player who respects my ability. I show a viable response by never voting him. 

And considering the stakes, the relative odds suggest I shouldn’t vote him. Today at least.

I dont know if I absolutely hate this... or kind of respect it. 

I think I hate it.