STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

"too much belief" --> entertaining that I might actually be telling the truth.

Matts just wants me gone so he can claim to have solved the game all by himself like in Marvel when he repeated what I said for days.

am i doing this ribbing and small text right

You and @rackcs were both retarded with that assertation. I made a completely different argument, but I used part of your logic/thoughts as a piece of what I said. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes, but clarifying anything regarding me doesnt really help right now. 

You are putting to much belief into Swags claims imo. 

I am not putting belief into it.  It is a hypothetical to go down.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Calling my shot - feel free to ridicule post game if this is horribly wrong. 

Borg right now: Swag & Dome

Romulan: Pickle & Ted

Klignon: TK3

MD4L is the wildcard. Could be Romulan or Borg in lieu of one of the others. 

You aren't as good at this as me 

The only thing that gives me hesitation is your claim that you "were in the blast" with Dingo. 

I think you are the romulan teleporter person and are lying though. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

He is doing a better job that'll you...majority kf your posts are complaining imo...help us determine who to lynch and why

You should go with the known scum because there are a finite amount of people who can be converted: general crewman, those with a character modifier like Orca 1.0, and non-Town.  This game will be won by lynching the non-Town to stymy the night kills, then you can murder generic crew (which is you and I, lmao).  People aren't going to guess on recruitments.  Read the recruitment ability, if it fails, the person is notified of who used it.  And, once one scum per faction is recruited, the Borgs are locked on numbers absent crew.

I know I'm not the one that should be lynched because I'm still just crew.  And with what is left, we can figure out who has to go.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You and @rackcs were both retarded with that assertation. I made a completely different argument, but I used part of your logic/thoughts as a piece of what I said. 

(it wasn't rack and I, it was literally all 15 people in the dead chat laughing at you taking sole credit for my ideas)

Just now, SwAg said:

(it wasn't rack and I, it was literally all 15 people in the dead chat laughing at you taking sole credit for my ideas)

Group think retardedness then. I made an entirely different case on read up. I just used your post as part of my reasoning. And I gave you credit. I specifically said something like this to give you credit:

"Swag had the right person, but the wrong faction" or something similar. 

I didnt try to take "sole credit". Thats a dumb assertation. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You should go with the known scum because there are a finite amount of people who can be converted: general crewman, those with a character modifier like Orca 1.0, and non-Town.  This game will be won by lynching the non-Town to stymy the night kills, then you can murder generic crew (which is you and I, lmao).  People aren't going to guess on recruitments.  Read the recruitment ability, if it fails, the person is notified of who used it.  And, once one scum per faction is recruited, the Borgs are locked on numbers absent crew.

I know I'm not the one that should be lynched because I'm still just crew.  And with what is left, we can figure out who has to go.

Well Tk3 is almost guaranteed converted N2. Assuming Counselor was N3. He was red lettered and claiming tracker. He for sure would have been the pick (or Counselor). Meaning he isnt Duras anymore...but there have still been 2 kills, does he keep his kill upon being converted, cause that would be game over if its not dealt with

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Updated Role list based off of the new information of my original scan.

STNG Crewman Scum/Other
Riker (rackcs) Engineer Lursa
Data (ruskie) Nurse B'Etor
Guinan Science Officer Lwaxana
LaForge (Mwil) Security Officer (Rammy) Toreth
Worf Tactical Officer (Glen) Rom2
Deanna Tactical Officer Rom3
Picard/Locutus (Malfatron)   Borg
Dr. Crusher   Lurin/Drone
Wesley (Orca 1.0)    
Barclay (bucsfan)    

Guinan

Worf

Crusher

Deanna

There might be a few more based on the varying timeline of the game (Tasha Yar is someone that comes to mind)

Well Tk3 is almost guaranteed converted N2. Assuming Counselor was N3. He was red lettered and claiming tracker. He for sure would have been the pick (or Counselor). Meaning he isnt Duras anymore...but there have still been 2 kills, does he keep his kill upon being converted, cause that would be game over if its not dealt with

I think it would have been silly to try to convert Tk3 as he would have been a very high lynch/hit target after he was outed.  

Orca 2.0 is a very easy convert target as he outed himself as a crewman 

• Like 1

I don't know, but priority #1 for Cult in this setup would be to infiltrate factions to sway the direction of kills and eliminate competition because once you infiltrate them, the rest of the chips fall and it's a shooting gallery for Cult, or even acquire a kill since I doubt Cult can default kill and convert.  I'm not sure why someone would lose his gun simply because someone was converted to Borg, I mean, Counselor didn't.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:02 PM, Matts4313 said:

The way that Swag explained it:

If its a passive ability that he cant be lynched, a RB wont do anything.

If its an active ability that he cant be lynched, a RB will stop him.

He "visited" himself last night. So it has to be active. 

Giving you credit once again. 

On 6/6/2019 at 7:08 AM, Matts4313 said:

1. I played the "I have information from my role" game. 

2. Are you purposely being dense? I did role block you. Just like I roleblocked Swag. I am not listening to the advice of either one of you. Now that I have tracked you, and see you are still putting moves on yourself, my stance has changed.

3. How does it not make sense. THE MOVE IS A NIGHT MOVE. THE CONVERSATION WITH HOST HAPPENED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELORS CLAIM.

4. Im cleared because I was killed, host showed me to be exactly what I am, and then I was brought back to life. I have also cleared UNT/Counselor and Pickle Rick - even though no one believed me.

5. Im being 100% honest that I think you are either playing dumb (hopefully) or you just dont comprehend basic thoughts. I am not trying to insult you. You do stuff like get hung up on one particular word and miss the entire message of a post. Its super frustrating. 

^^^^^^^^^ This was all 100% accurate by the way. Damn you Counselor. 

On 6/5/2019 at 9:20 AM, Matts4313 said:

@squire12

@Tk3

@Counselor

Ratio is 4:2 with Dome and Missions being last 2. I can role block both of them, we lynch Missions, then Dome the next night. 

@SwAg => You had the right person, wrong reason. Told you just because you died it didnt mean there wouldnt be thread play. ;)

On 6/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, Matts4313 said:

I think Swag may have been right that Missions is scum. But not skrull, I think he maybe sin6. 

I dont see how TK3 or Counselor are scum when all of their moves have been pro town. 

@Counselor => Motivate me. I will role block both Missions and Dome so they dont get a hit off. We lynch Missions tomorrow.

I still think killing Swag was the right move. If I can block the hits than we didnt lose anything at all by killing him, but we did ensure one less non-town. 

@SwAg => Read the thread. I gave you plenty of credit.