STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

@Pickle Rick

Do we know that the other Borg has converter ability? You might have noticed but I'm not read up at all

And even then, Romulans would go after Borgs in that case. Tk3 is making a desperate move by fabricating a story. He will have zero issue going after town on a hit or on a lynch. He can't be trusted and he can't be considered as a friendly other imho

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They will be modkilled.  

So we lynch you.  Orca doesn't qoute you meaning he failed to meet that  for d5 thus he is modkilled. 

Interesting.. I just looked back through.. Ted quoted Orca, but Orca hasn't quoted Ted..

Let's see if Orca ends up doing it, but until then, it looks like Ted is the better lynch between the two

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They will be modkilled.  

So we lynch you.  Orca doesn't qoute you meaning he failed to meet that  for d5 thus he is modkilled. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Interesting.. I just looked back through.. Ted quoted Orca, but Orca hasn't quoted Ted..

Let's see if Orca ends up doing it, but until then, it looks like Ted is the better lynch between the two

The BIGGER question is... if Ted is lynched, would Orca still be required to quote Ted? Or would Orca then fall under the "last remaining Borg" clause and be exempt from the quoting rule?

I feel like that is open to interpretation