STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So here are the 2 scenarios for small brain Pickle lol

1. I was converted N2. Then proceeded to blow a hole in the Swag was the invested Borg theory leading to the best converter role Malf being lynched as the other option to be the Borg...then the next night ran balls out on Swags face...all so I could then convert Ted N4 myself lmao

2. I wasnt converted until N4, which would mean me visiting Ted means I couldnt convert Ted...which i tracked Tk3 so it doesnt matter anyways

Come on @Pickle Rick let's really digest this

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Pickle Rick

@Tk3

which scenario here is accurate. 1 of them would be so amazingly ****ed up Swag and Malf would quit mafia forever and the 2nd clears me...so speak up any time

The Orca just self quoted

Borg quoted Borg

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What’s that lassie? Timmy is stuck in a well again? 

I don’t read Morse code. 

You no need Morse code

you need better deduction skill.

me: use move Tk3 

nacho: Tk3 toral, you find batleth in belonging 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So ksj and Md4l are your partners? 

No.

Tk3 I give you credit for these attempts, I wouldn’t have thought of that angle 

Its not an angle, its the truth

I put in my track, and the result was my scummate, who suddenly had an alignment change.

I'm literally feeding you the final Borgs. If you don't do this, you will lose. Period. (unless you are banking on them converting you between now and the end)

So that would mean that town had what 3 tricorders, a JOAT, and now someone who had a tricorder and can find out someone’s name as well as what items they have? 

This right 

So that would mean that town had what 3 tricorders, a JOAT, and now someone who had a tricorder and can find out someone’s name as well as what items they have? 

Dome is Romulan

You probably are too

Regardless of whether you are Romulan or Federation, this is do or die for you with Borg. They are 2 out of 10. If you let them go it will be something like 3 out of 8? Even with my hit off the board

Conversely, we can lynch one and I'll hit the other, and now you are down to a ratio like 4-2-1, where the 1 is exposed..... why wouldn't you take that?