Browns roster reduced to initial 53 (Thoughts, Practice Squad, & Waived Players to Bring in)

Mind Character

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Ok players I would like to see on the Browns

• Alex Boone
  • Brad Kaaya 
  • Cyrus Kouandjio
  • Tyler Orlosky
  • Akeem Ayers

Ayers could possibly be brought in. He has experience with Williams

Brad Kaaya or Kessler...I'm not sure about that one....

Could be a nice PS stash away if we didn't need so many WRs, OTs, and CBs...

10 hours ago, Mind Character said:

We have improved the overall talent, but our roster is a long long way from yearly playoff competitive talent....Jimmy needs to give these guys 5 years of continuity; 5 years of mistakes/successes...

3 years should do it.

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ouch.  Rough draft, feasibly something like 4/5 remaining could be gone this time next year.

Guys like Duke and Telfer will stay unless they want too much money. Shelton stays long term I hope. Campbell and Orchard will be gone next year.

We got Bitonio and Kirksey out of the 2014 class and we drafted only 6 guys total.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Guys like Duke and Telfer will stay unless they want too much money. Shelton stays long term I hope. Campbell and Orchard will be gone next year.

We got Bitonio and Kirksey out of the 2014 class and we drafted only 6 guys total.

I think Orchard stays, he will be valuable.  Only way I see him moving on is if he really stands out, and goes to another team for a big contract to start elsewhere.  I think he will be probably our best reserve on D filling in for both Garrett and Ogbah.  He may come close to having as many sacks as they do, depending on playing time.

Archived