bcb1213

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Honestly...yes

I can 

1. Levitate move- untargetable/selfwatch variant apparently

2. Remote view move- watch

3. Telekinesis move- redirect

4. Technopathy move- note giving

Since I'm probably dead either way with Pickle gone. I'll tell you I had to use each move before i could repeat any of them

lol, do you all want me to claim my remaining moves?  I already alluded to them.

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg why did you kill pickle rick?

If you want a full picture you’re going to have to read the large post I made.  I am Avatar Aang.  I am JOAT with four abilities corresponding with the four elements I can bend: earth, water, fire, air.

I didn’t kill Rick, I protected Malfatron last night with my earthbending, and I killed Malfatron on N1 with my waterbending.  I have airbending and firebending left, but I haven’t claimed what corresponds with those moves yet, but I will if I have to do so.

I'm convinced Orca and Touch are Mafia. 

Touch hedged the whole way on whether Orca would do this as Town/Mafia.  Then, with very little cajoling by Malfatron, flipped on his defense of me to "fine with going swag," and then he sought affirmation of his position from Malfatron by asking if Malfatron was voting for me. 

Then, today, the tide is shifting, I have made a very, very good case for myself being honest, and Touch goes from "sorry, you gotta be the lynch" to "if not SwAg, then not Orca" in back-to-back posts.  I almost believe Touch voiced his true frustration with his post about "I've been scum with Orca, and I had to talk him off the ledge repeatedly" post, and Orca did a freelance because he felt like he was screwed today, and then Touch was stuck to deal with it. 

And don't you dare act like this is something Orca wouldn't do, he did it in the drop of a hat (pun intended) in the Wild West game to try to save Squire without consulting any of us. @squire12, @Dome

Meanwhile, Orca's claim has evolved to fit the needs of his case.  He went from Watcher, to Watcher Variant N1 that cannot be verified due to dead people, to JOAT, after I claimed JOAT.  And then he contradicted himself, but explained it as "withholding information."  

It is not lost on me that Touch kept pushing the idea of people slipping being legitimate, and has now abandoned that for seemingly only Orca.

Meanwhile Malfatron has been an advocate for "Mafia is better than this," which is something not lost on other people.  They're going to let this go because "it's too crazy to be a lie!" and "Mafia would value consistency!"

I'm reaching my wit's end with the sheer lack of believability here.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch hedged the whole way on whether Orca would do this as Town/Mafia.  Then, with very little cajoling by Malfatron, flipped on his defense of me to "fine with going swag," and then he sought affirmation of his position from Malfatron by asking if Malfatron was voting for me. 

Yeah was thinking same thing

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meanwhile Malfatron has been an advocate for "Mafia is better than this," which is something not lost on other people.  They're going to let this go because "it's too crazy to be a lie!" and "Mafia would value consistency!"

Its not crazy though

Lis. Mafia hits pickle to frame swag

Its the reason to hit pickle

I was merely explaining my thought process.  And I was talking about Orca's relative claim, not the circumstance facilitating it.

If I were bad mouthing you at this point, I'd tell you you're a ****ter and yell at you some more.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

I think you’re Mafia with Orca.  I detailed every aspect of my game, and some of you are so willing to give Orca undue credit in this, but are simultaneously willing to believe I would lock myself into a dichotomy to die tomorrow if I’m lying.

Particularly now, when I claimed JOAT first, and now Orca is claiming JOAT, but Orca also doesn’t believe JOAT could be in the game because KSJ was Vig.

I’m on dome 

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm convinced Orca and Touch are Mafia. 

Then, today, the tide is shifting, I have made a very, very good case for myself being honest, and Touch goes from "sorry, you gotta be the lynch" to "if not SwAg, then not Orca" in back-to-back posts.  I almost believe Touch voiced his true frustration with his post about "I've been scum with Orca, and I had to talk him off the ledge repeatedly" post, and Orca did a freelance because he felt like he was screwed today, and then Touch was stuck to deal with it. 

And don't you dare act like this is something Orca wouldn't do, he did it in the drop of a hat (pun intended) in the Wild West game to try to save Squire without consulting any of us. @squire12, @Dome

Meanwhile, Orca's claim has evolved to fit the needs of his case.  He went from Watcher, to Watcher Variant N1 that cannot be verified due to dead people, to JOAT, after I claimed JOAT.  And then he contradicted himself, but explained it as "withholding information."  

It is not lost on me that Touch kept pushing the idea of people slipping being legitimate, and has now abandoned that for seemingly only Orca.

I'm reaching my wit's end with the sheer lack of believability here.

You don’t read so good 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Anyone have a vote count for me or do I need to go back to last night where I left off 

I'm pretty sure it's

Dome - 2 - Touch, KSJ

SwAg - 2 - Orca, Ted

Orca - 2 - SwAg, Squire

Haven't Voted:  Hockey, Malfatron, rack, Forge, MD4L

Archived