TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

How about Forge?

Because I'm town and your aversion to tackling the Orca and swag situation is either scummy, or debilitating if you are town

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m good there too. Pretty interesting he lays a thought down about how I could be framing swag by asking for more thoughts on the two of them. 

Why just swag? 

You asked for a thought, I gave one. That was my thought. If you can't handle the responses, don't ask. It was a compliment to you at least

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Because I'm town and your aversion to tackling the Orca and swag situation is either scummy, or debilitating if you are town

As is not lynching an admitted killer who got caught as the only visitor at another kill...but dont mind logic

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

As is not lynching an admitted killer who got caught as the only visitor at another kill...but dont mind logic

There is logic either way. He could be telling it true. You could be. I have voted for you both. Why am I obligated to take your gospel as truth? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You asked for a thought, I gave one. That was my thought. If you can't handle the responses, don't ask. It was a compliment to you at least

Can’t handle it? I’ve got a 3mm kidney stone close to passing and I’m getting ready to mow the lawn and fix the van. 

You posting about how I “could be framing swag” doesn’t affect me at all other than it’s the 2nd scummiest post of the game thus far. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Can’t handle it? I’ve got a 3mm kidney stone close to passing and I’m getting ready to mow the lawn and fix the van. 

You posting about how I “could be framing swag” doesn’t affect me at all other than it’s the 2nd scummiest post of the game thus far. 

Cool. Because it's not like framing swag hasn't come up at all in this discussion or I haven't pondered you as scum several times this game in thread lol

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except the votes are all very close and the only contrived theory out there is how youre being framed. 

I’m glad you think my theory about you and Orca is reasonable.

Archived