TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This had been bothering me.

Mafia can likely cycle their hits if they want to.

Also, i could see a vig hitting me, but its also possible mafia hit me.

I'm glad you said that.  I read those posts as a bit of a slip.  Like, they're trying to get ahead of a roleblock claim a la MWil in Criminal Minds, by preaching a theory that could effectively stymy Town bleeding, or the kill is factional and thus is no harm in the person being roleblocked again.  But, I was waiting to see if anything further developed.

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

blocker could come forward and say who they blocked ideally we still have a protector that can save them, but we don’t know if any of the dead roles are also protectors... and we don’t know if the mafia have a strongman either  

This would modkill the blocker

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

It's definitely Aang and he's definitely a good guy. It makes me wonder why there was no scum kill though. Roleblocks?

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

I didn't think of an even night kill but it's possible. Even still I think it'd be wise for the roleblocker to come forward and let us know who they blocked. It's very likely that person is the killer.

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Lets not jump to conclusions, but it would’ve been useful if a protector.... protected Malf.  

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I agree with this. Whoever roleblocked last night, block the same person again.

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i doubt its even night kill, and if it is, surely they would have some pretty strong auxiliary abilities to balance that out you’d have to expect

if blocker could come forward and say who they blocked ideally we still have a protector that can save them, but we don’t know if any of the dead roles are also protectors... and we don’t know if the mafia have a strongman either  

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

No offense to the roleblocker but I'd take a direct swap of roleblocker and scum killer any time. And based on the old forum bcb comes from it's likely we have more than one bodyguard/protector. I think that's the best move for today.

I'm with you on Dingo. It felt like he just kept jumping around on gimmicks yesterday. First he was doing the Russian thing, then the Ted thing. And besides those I don't think he's added a whole lot to the conversation despite being present and active in his posting. 

Dingo

I'm waiting on a roleblocker to come forward but I'm comfortable staying on Dingo until someone comes forward/if someone doesn't.

- .... .-. . .     .--. . --- .--. .-.. .     .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.--     .-- .- -. -     - .... .     .-. --- .-.. .     -... .-.. --- -.-. -.- . .-.     - ---     -.-. .-.. .- .. -- ·-·-·-         .-. .- -.-. -.- ... --··--     -.- ... .--- --··--     .- -. -..     ... .... .- -.. -.-- ·-·-·-

On 7/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, DingoLadd said:

@Counselor

When should I flip the switch? 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, DingoLadd said:

Swag. Let's get this rolling. 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, Pickle Rick said:

He dead!!

On 7/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, DingoLadd said:

He's kenny, he won't be for long. 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:51 PM, SwAg said:

Dingo, I feel like you're pretending to be the village idiot between the Ted communication flub and subsequent reaction, and now you're just memeing for people to lynch me on Day 1 while you abstain from any real interaction.

.-.. --- --- -.-     .- -     -.. .. -. --. ---     ... --- ..-. -     -.-. .-.. .- .. --     .... .. ...     .-. --- .-.. .     .- -. -..     .... --- .--     ... .-- .- --. --··--     .-- .... --- --     --. . - ...     -.-. .-. . -.. .. -     ..-. --- .-.     ... . . .. -. --.     .- .-.. .-..     - .... .     ... --- ..-. -     -.-. .-.. .- .. -- ... --··--     --. --- . ...     .-. .. --. .... -     .- -     .... .. --     .- -. -..     - .... . -.     - .... .     -. . -..- -     -.. .- -.--     --. --- . ...     . ...- . -.     .... .- .-. -.. . .-.     .- -     .... .. -- ·-·-·-

Just now, SwAg said:

Not necessarily, but he would know for sure since he would have been notified of an exception.

Its possible, but not certain he would have an exemption

Its also possible that mafia and vig both hit me.

Either way, its a good mafia tactic to have the RB claim (if they know the  RB didnt block the hit)

They simultaneously get a suspect to hang, and the RB is out in the open

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You said you look forward to the cup of tea

i said I’m not so sure you would 

it’s directly relevant

Yeah, I'm presently looking forward to it, and you indicated a future feeling of mine toward hot tea.

Archived