Bucs Training Camp '19

ravishingone

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Kenney and Lodge are prime IR candidates. And I'm sure J Evans goes on IR before he's cut.

I don t know the rules well enough for UDFAs if they can go on IR before making the original 53 man roster.  The reason why I am not sure is Bell was a draft pick when he was put on IR with the hamstring.  Evans, I agree.

17 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Not buying the training camp fawning and coach speak of our ‘stellar’ RBs...

I need to see it in live game action. There’s always those training camp hero stories that don’t translate...

Aside from one wheel route, I don't remember another big play from Rojo in camp last year.

The talk also started with Barber being the guy. Now it's either him or Rojo. Something's going on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Aside from one wheel route, I don't remember another big play from Rojo in camp last year.

The talk also started with Barber being the guy. Now it's either him or Rojo. Something's going on.

When he starts doing it in meaningful reps, I'll buy in...

Until then, it's not getting me excited. I've been fooled enough by training camps and coaches hyping guys in past...

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

When he starts doing it in meaningful reps, I'll buy in...

Until then, it's not getting me excited. I've been fooled enough by training camps and coaches hyping guys in past...

This isn't Dirk saying all his guys are "doing fine." This is BA calling out guys for "crapping their pants."

I believe the hype more this year than I have the last few.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

You legit cant even find clips of him besides bad ones from camp last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Looking fwd to seeing Davis and VHIII go against other WRs.  I was hopeful one would secure a spot on the outside, but right now both are at the top of the depth chart.  I guess man corners can actually play man coverage, who knew.

Shocking concept right? Guys being put into schemes tailored to their skillset...

• Like 1