Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I actually have a really bad feeling/Theory that Orca is mafia.

The problem is that if I'm right, and there's no moves to counteract what has been done, mafia now has a player that can survive two lynches/hits.....Which means the game might already be over so I have to work under the assumption that Orca is civ.

Is that the best assumption to have going forward though?    Such a double edge sword at this point.  

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Good catch. I'm actually surprised you were the only person who caught this (at least enough to bring this up). 

It has to do with something built into my role that can't be turned off.

I am really not grasping what you are trying to convey with this.  

30 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Judging potential roles based on participation numbers and pregame discussion? Sounds questionable at best to me.....

Judging based on knowing the players. The twins often use emotion in lieu of logic - if they say they are going to try and kill someone, they will fit any narrative they can to justify it.

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why are you lurking @Matts4313?  You got something to hide?

Matts

Did I forget to put (this is a joke) again? 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  You willing to go mission?

I said I would in the part you quoted. But why him instead of Mookie? 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is that the best assumption to have going forward though?    Such a double edge sword at this point.  

Its not like we can waste lynches on him every day while he blocks himself as scum. 

If he is scum, we lost the game already. 

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

I thought pickle was clueless toward the EOD. Voting me based on a guarantee I never stated was a guarantee on mafia is a bad look. 

I think that is Pickle was of applying pressure to a "statement" that he tends to twist to suit his agenda of applying said pressure.  I am not really agreeing with what he is saying on the whole process, but I think I am understanding his intentions.  

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

A dead man tells no lies. Yeah, I don’t have much interest in Matts. Safe to say we need a winning phase. Lets add Orca to the list too.

A dead man tells no (more) lies. --  But had he told lies is the a question yet to be answered

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Judging based on knowing the players. The twins often use emotion in lieu of logic - if they say they are going to try and kill someone, they will fit any narrative they can to justify it.

Did I forget to put (this is a joke) again? 

sorry for not catching your jokes

I said I would in the part you quoted. But why him instead of Mookie? 

Mookie is a decent option as well for an under the radar player.

Mission --  I am leaning scum with the odds that he actually drafted a role in a reasonable timeframe, then cast a vote today (early) to avoid being modkilled, yet has really not done anything to help town from a thread play perspective.  

Archived